Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Kamui uses lances? I am now hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    It's technically a sword, but in a good number of his moves, he uses it as a Lance. It extends like one and even, in one move, can be used to pin an opponent.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Everyone is hyped for Corrin and Bayo

While I'm here hyped about the balance changes. Hope Shiek and Rosa nerfs happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I kind of knew Rosa would be strong from the beginning. As a "stand user" fan ever since Jo Jo's Bizarre adventure "the fighting game" came out on PSX and Dreamcast. I knew she'd be a force to reckon with, as with all "stand" user style characters have.

Hard to say if she'll ever get the nerf, at this point. Until she's winning more tourneys, I think they'll keep her where she's at. Sheik, is still the strong one, here. Of course, less than the world's top Sheik player will still take the loss from a certain amount of fairly high tier characters. I almost feel they would probably be careful about nerfing that one given her performance with lesser skilled players. It would probably be a small tweak, if any. Significant if it only affects the top 1% of Sheik players.

No doubt, there will be a number of balance tweaks after this release.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Feb 3, 2016 at 12:02 PM.

The current rumor is that there's a planned Smash Bros game for the launch of the NX and the smart money is on it being Smash For with all the DLC bundled in it. Assuming that's true, it's safe to say there's at least one or two more balance patches coming by year end.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    For brevity, I'll refer Kamui as a she.

Ok. Now that I got my hands on Kamui, one arm clearly carries a sword. Her other arm is her transforming arm. That arm is often used as a Lance but it can be used to fire projectiles or bite. At will, it will form into her tail or her mouth, depending on the move. The tail basically becomes a rigid lance with which she can impale walls,floors, or platforms.

If she is at the right height to impale it, that is. If an opponent is hit and she can impale the surface through the enemy, that enemy will be skewered and stuck. Kamui, from that state can either jump away, drop kick the opponent and air dash forward, or drop kick the opponent with an air dash retreat (via followup direction). (This ground sticking mechanic can also be used to give Kamui a third jump)

Forward smash also activates her transforming arm instead of her sword arm and will do a straight ground lance lunge.

Projectile is neutral Special, but just after it also does a dragon bite. (Player controllable charge and timing on both parts. The projectile and the bite. )

Side throws for Kamui do half dragon transformations and up and down throws do brutal full dragon transformations.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Feb 4, 2016 at 08:26 AM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    The current rumor is that there's a planned Smash Bros game for the launch of the NX and the smart money is on it being Smash For with all the DLC bundled in it. Assuming that's true, it's safe to say there's at least one or two more balance patches coming by year end.
    Guess am getting a console smash after all.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I am awful as Bayonetta.

And she lets you know this with her
    GOD
    AWFUL
    SCREAM

it takes to cake to be worse than female Robin's squeals,

Corrins ok though plays alot differently than the other sword boys which is really appreciatred.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Just as I predicted, I prefer Kamui over Bayonetta.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

So Kamui's lance moves are just dragon transformation stuffs.
    I do appreciate that he's different than other sword users, but I'd still rather we got something other than a sword user.
    Still, not going to complain about a good looking and apparently fun character.