Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Released 1.4 today, with a few extra features that have been missing for a while. At this point, I'm starting to think I need to reorganize the menu...

This will likely be the last release before the incoming log format change.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Is it just me or is the app not going transparent anymore.

It's still transparent for me.

Just wondering, is it possible to have % and DPS listed simultaneously?

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Is it just me or is the app not going transparent anymore.
    Not just you, I messed up. Fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Just wondering, is it possible to have % and DPS listed simultaneously?
    No plans for this at the moment. You can use the raw DPS view and the damage graph to achieve sort of the same thing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    Not just you, I messed up. Fixed it.
    ありがとTyroneさまーー

Hey TyroneSama, my friend and I were wondering..

How is it that OverParse can tell which pet is yours amongst others all the time?

Wasnt there some complications that occured that made itimpossible to tell (at least thats what I saw in the act thread.)

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Hey TyroneSama, my friend and I were wondering..

How is it that OverParse can tell which pet is yours amongst others all the time?

Wasnt there some complications that occured that made itimpossible to tell (at least thats what I saw in the act thread.)
    Should work in ACT now too, I fixed it in the damage dumper to map pets to owners.

OverParse 1.5 is out. This fixes a long-time design oversight related to double installations, as well as some other polish issues. If OverParse has never worked for you, there's a good chance this was the cause. I've copied the relevant excerpt from GitHub here for reference.

IF OVERPARSE HAS NEVER WORKED FOR YOU, PLEASE READ THIS!

Most players who have had issues with OverParse, particularly the "No logs" error, are unknowingly using two installations of the game. This is apparently way more common than I thought, and can happen if you follow the Arks Layer instructions regarding the torrent.

In previous versions, OverParse skipped prompting for your pso2_bin directory if it detected an installation in the default location. This was intended to make things easier, but for anyone with a double installation, it meant that OverParse would silently and inexplicably fail. It no longer does this for new installations.

If you have used OverParse in the past, you can now select your actual pso2_bin folder from the Help menu. You can also just reset everything and start fresh if that's better for your peace of mind.

You still need to pick the correct pso2_bin folder, or OverParse will not be able to find your logs!
    If you use the PSO2 Tweaker, you can check where PSO2 is installed by opening logfile.txt and looking for a line that looks like this:
    2/25/2016 3:13:41 PM: DEBUG - Selected PSO2 Directory: C:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin
    If you don't use the Tweaker, then you can right-click your shortcut and select Properties to view the path of your installation.
    The torrent should really be removed from Arks Layer, or at least put somewhere much harder to access for your average newbie. It seems to be causing some problems...

--

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    Should work in ACT now too, I fixed it in the damage dumper to map pets to owners.
    This is correct, Variant is the guy in charge of extracting the actual damage information. I just turn it into something that you can read and understand on the fly.

ah alright cool thanks

appreciate it guys

keep up the good work