Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Thanks for the boss HP clarification info.

Rise from your grave!

1.5.1 is primarily a bugfix and maintenance release, nothing super exciting here. There is also now a README, because certain antivirus programs don't play nicely with OverParse, and I can't use design cues to guide people if the program never makes it to execution in the first place.

If OverParse has never worked for you, please try to disable your antivirus or add it to your whitelist. The source is freely available on GitHub, and you can compile it yourself if you're truly concerned about security.
    Last edited by TyroneSama; Mar 5, 2016 at 07:31 PM.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Is the suggestion box still open?

Some of my JP friends are interested in OverParse? What would have to be done to get JPN language added?

Aside from translations lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Is the suggestion box still open?

Some of my JP friends are interested in OverParse? What would have to be done to get JPN language added?

Aside from translations lol.
    I don't into Japanese, but there's a JP fork maintained by nemomomo that might be worth checking out.

OverParse I can understand, but what use for Tweaker does the JP have? lol

Cant you use parser without tweaker?

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    OverParse I can understand, but what use for Tweaker does the JP have? lol

Cant you use parser without tweaker?
    Yeah, if you use the batch + ddraw method to load pso2h with the damage dumper DLL in the plugins folder.

You could actually also use the ReShade stuff to load the plugins too.

New release out, you guys know the drill. Features some neat logging improvements.

Great app. I think it works perfect as an overlay, and for some indepth info you can use act.
    I have a suggestion: to add an option to show DPS and damage percenage at the same time, not like one or the other like know. Not major stuff, but here is not that much of a room for improvment already anyway.

I've talked about Overparse with a few JP friends.
    It seemed like there was some interest, but then they mostly decided it was better to not use any "strange 3rd party tools".
    Probably because they're afraid of SEGA biting their ass.
    My personal view is that SEGA keeps dropping the ball on features many of us want in the game, to the point that the game is severely lacking without them.
    In that scenario, as long as the risk is minimal, I don't see a problem in using trustworthy 3rd party tools.

Some JP friends expressed worry about being able to see each person's effectiveness.
    I only ever described the top few (which was usually us).
    Nothing wrong with friendly competition, but of course, I don't want people bullying others for being too weak.
    I don't mind doing multis with a few weak friends, if I know they are good people.
    But if I'm leader, I have a responsibility to make sure the run is going to be decent enough.
    Gotta have balance. I like to know everyone's strengths and weaknesses, if possible.

Anyway, thanks as always.