Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    That satellite cannon.
    It really is amazing how little damage people do, especially with everyone and their mother having a 13* these days. I'd hate to be them doing dailies if there ever was a day we were forced to do XH for our meseta. I could say with confidence that I could put every pug i was stuck with in the past week to shame with a crafted red katana + pot, and blitz units. Affixes optional. (not on magatsu though)

It's not just mass mobbing situations like the yamato marathon. I was over 50% of an MPA's damage against XH elder some days ago. Katana only. No banish combos. At least now I see it's not all about the gap between the 'haves', and the 'have nots'.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    It really is amazing how little damage people do, especially with everyone and their mother having a 13* these days. I'd hate to be them doing dailies if there ever was a day we were forced to do XH for our meseta. I could say with confidence that I could put every pug i was stuck with in the past week to shame with a crafted red katana + pot, and blitz units. Affixes optional. (not on magatsu though)

It's not just mass mobbing situations like the yamato marathon. I was over 50% of an MPA's damage against XH elder some days ago. Katana only. No banish combos. At least now I see it's not all about the gap between the 'haves', and the 'have nots'.
    xh elder is fun to carry imo, esp when the ra doesn't use wb.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

When a Guard Stance Hu/Br with a 12* sword with crappy affixes ends on the top of your chart in XH, you must begin to ask yourself about your performance.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    xh elder is fun to carry imo, esp when the ra doesn't use wb.
    Spoiler!
    How does it happen like this? Take that BHS guy at the bottom for instance. Did he only attack once or something?

It's been bugging me for some time now, but could someone test the consistency of results with 2 people running OverParse while:

1. In the same party and close to each other
    2. In the same party and relatively far from each other (but in the same map, obviously)
    3. In a different party, same MPA, and close to each other
    4. In a different party, same MPA, and relatively far from each other (still in the same map)

I recall testing this when I initially wrote the damage dump plugin, but it'd be good to more thoroughly test it now that we have something like OverParse/ACT to easily compare results in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    How does it happen like this? Take that BHS guy at the bottom for instance. Did he only attack once or something?
    i've watched some people before, and it comes down to they have no idea how to block, step, or avoid any attacks. basically they play like pansies and don't learn/adapt to enemy behavior, so they are effectively useless.

@Variant: I've observed that, in the same map, the plugin register accurately the damage other player(s) deal, even if they're not on the visible part of my map. So I suppose it works the same with your other cases. I don't know if that's what you want to know. Or maybe you want some specific details? Like if the plugin register the damage for partners in other partys, or something else.

Nah, I was just wondering if there might've been desyncing, or some data wasn't being parsed. TyroneSama also confirmed that the damage is consistent among different people, so I guess I can lay that worry to rest.

Yeah, a few players in my team run this fairly often for MPAs. There can be desync when two players are in different instances (usually observed in CM), but as long as both players on the same map, they'll get the same results.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Updated the damage dump plugin, feel free to update it through here: http://vxyz.me/files/Plugins/PSO2Dam...DamageDump.dll or through Tweaker.

Should fix the 'turret damage being assigned to the active player' issue.