Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    Updated the damage dump plugin, feel free to update it through here: http://vxyz.me/files/Plugins/PSO2Dam...DamageDump.dll or through Tweaker.

Should fix the 'turret damage being assigned to the active player' issue.
    Anyone have problems with damage plug in? This morning when I started Tweaker, the damage plug in is gone from the plug in list. I redownloaded the dll file from the first page of this thread and damage parser works now but it is not highlighting my character's damage. Later I tried to force plug in update through tweaker but the damage plug in dll file just disappeared, anyone knows what is going on?

Also, I can't seem to download the damage dump plugin linked here

Quote Originally Posted by tanhy View Post
    Anyone have problems with damage plug in? This morning when I started Tweaker, the damage plug in is gone from the plug in list. I redownloaded the dll file from the first page of this thread and damage parser works now but it is not highlighting my character's damage. Later I tried to force plug in update through tweaker but the damage plug in dll file just disappeared, anyone knows what is going on?

Also, I can't seem to download the damage dump plugin linked here
    I can download it, though chrome doesn't like downloading DLL files and asks me if I really want to.

Here's a dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/edgpjvqklv...eDump.dll?dl=0

Looks like some salty JPs reported this app, it's been flagged by gameguard with the recent update

Investigating the NP1013s. If parsing is important to you, you should use PSO2ACT for post-analysis for now.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

I'm not having any issues. Probably because i'm still using 1.14 instead of 1.14.2?

edit: NVM got np'ed
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 27, 2016 at 02:32 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Hey guys. It's working fine for me now and not throwing any errors now after re-installing. Should be fine for you guys as well, hopefully. o/

share your pso2_bin folder for your local home network. Instal overparser on 2nd PC/laptop/nettop - profit. Also u can install VM with any windows OS and launch parser from VM.
    I am request Android version
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Latest release adds a launcher utility that should bypass NP1013 errors, no VM or network sharing required. Grab it here.

Weird. I've been using it multiple times in the last 24 hours ever since people have been getting GG issues, and it hasn't crashed for me once.

EDIT: Since I'm already posting, I might as well request a small feature addition. Right now, you can only choose to show either the "%" column or the "DPS" column, but not both at once. Is it possible to allow people to display both columns at once, for those that aren't too concerned about keeping the window compact?
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jun 27, 2016 at 06:44 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Weird. I've been using it multiple times in the last 24 hours ever since people have been getting GG issues, and it hasn't crashed for me once.
    Sometimes GameGuard takes a while to update its definitions, but I assure you, the detections are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    EDIT: Since I'm already posting, I might as well request a small feature addition. Right now, you can only choose to show either the "%" column or the "DPS" column, but not both at once. Is it possible to allow people to display both columns at once, for those that aren't too concerned about keeping the window compact?
    I've thought about this, may add it later if I have free time and feel like finagling with the UI. Generally I just use percent for mobbing and raw for bossing, so I wouldn't use such a feature myself: that means that adding it is way lower on my priorities.