Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Too much e-peen business with Parser fam. Hopefully it gets detected by Gameguard again! Purge pls ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Barta View Post
    Hey guys. It's working fine for me now and not throwing any errors now after re-installing. Should be fine for you guys as well, hopefully. o/
    Too much e-peen business with Parser fam. Hopefully it gets detected by Gameguard again! Purge pls ; ;
    ??????????????????????????????
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Game devs need to stop banning tools that allow players to improve themselves.

The video game industry has gone to shit and now we need to pamper and hold everyone's hand so that people can't he shown they're shit and thus don't actually ever have a reason to improve or strive to get better because they don't actually know how bad or good they're doing because that information is hidden to not hurt peoples feelings.

I'm sick of it.

A little competition to drive people to get better would likely be a good thing if you've seen the lack of damage people do.

When 3 bravers combined can't do 1/3rd of my braver damage on XH PD, I wish they had overparse to see it themselves. Maybe they'd actually try to not embarrass themselves. I would like it if they did. We'd have better pugs.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    A little competition to drive people to get better would likely be a good thing if you've seen the lack of damage people do.

When 3 bravers combined can't do 1/3rd of my braver damage on XH PD, I wish they had overparse to see it themselves. Maybe they'd actually try to not embarrass themselves. I would like it if they did. We'd have better pugs.
    EXACTLY!

Honestly, in a perfect world, there would be an in-game parser that's anonymous by default and could be toggled for premade stuff. Nothing will ever stop people leeching, since there are no real consequences for it, but players who want to do well and have no point of reference get shafted without data for comparison.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Will you be able to get around GG detection again anytime soon? Or is this something that normally takes quiet awhile? I love using this thing and have upped my game since using it. It's very fun to compete for top DPS among friends, unless ur friend is a Br/Gu then it's no fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyhiwraith View Post
    Will you be able to get around GG detection again anytime soon? Or is this something that normally takes quiet awhile? I love using this thing and have upped my game since using it. It's very fun to compete for top DPS among friends, unless ur friend is a Br/Gu then it's no fun at all.
    Latest update should've handled it.

Thanks for the update. i was waiting for SEGA to react to Overparse and Overparse to counter them.
    I knew a lot of EN and JP people started using it, and that SEGA has been getting a lot of complaints about leechers.

So I figured they would react by trying to get rid of Overparse, instead of dealing with their shitty design.
    I wanted to make sure they wouldn't ban account.

Edit: I booted up via OverMounter and then booted PSO2. Immediately got NP1013 before the intro.
    I closed OverParse and then booted PSO2. Got to the ship screen, then OverParse booted itself. NP1013.
    Deleted pso2h.dll, ddraw.dll and plugins folder. No NP1013 (and no OverParse).

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Game devs need to stop banning tools that allow players to improve themselves.

The video game industry has gone to shit and now we need to pamper and hold everyone's hand so that people can't he shown they're shit and thus don't actually ever have a reason to improve or strive to get better because they don't actually know how bad or good they're doing because that information is hidden to not hurt peoples feelings.

I'm sick of it.
    You accurately described modern society, education, etc.
    At least, in the West, anyway.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 28, 2016 at 04:20 AM.