Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

so like norton thinks the pso2damagedump.dll is a trojon. whats with that
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    so like norton thinks the pso2damagedump.dll is a trojon. whats with that
    Dunno.

I would've figured Norton would think pso2h is more sketch than PSO2DamageDump. pso2h is the one actually getting the data from the PSO2 client and PSO2DamageDump just processes it. Maybe it's a troll user report?

You could try downloading the latest version I put up here: http://vxyz.me/files/Plugins/PSO2Dam...DamageDump.dll and see if that gets detected.

In the computer science world with the elites in the field, our name for Norton is "Norton's Anti-Ghz." We have a hatred for that thing.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

The newer version seems to work a bit better, but I'm still seeing issues with toggling Zanverse separation. The damage numbers ARE changing now, but the ordering does NOT change and the percentage does NOT change. So for example, if a player is in the number 1 spot at the top of OverParse with 50% total damage dealt, because they did a lot of damage with Zanverse, when toggling it off their damage will be shown with a lower value and shorter bar, but they'll still have the top position and they'll still be shown with 50% total damage dealt. Another issue is that if a player's maximum hit was Zanverse, it still shows that even with Zanverse separation turned on. That's a total of three issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The newer version seems to work a bit better, but I'm still seeing issues with toggling Zanverse separation. The damage numbers ARE changing now, but the ordering does NOT change and the percentage does NOT change. So for example, if a player is in the number 1 spot at the top of OverParse with 50% total damage dealt, because they did a lot of damage with Zanverse, when toggling it off their damage will be shown with a lower value and shorter bar, but they'll still have the top position and they'll still be shown with 50% total damage dealt. Another issue is that if a player's maximum hit was Zanverse, it still shows that even with Zanverse separation turned on. That's a total of three issues.
    I cannot reproduce your first or second issues at all. Are they happening all the time, or only some of the time? I went through quite a few test MPAs before releasing this and I'm basically seeing the opposite of what you're seeing.

The third, for now, is intended.

EDIT: OHHHHHHHH. I'm an asshole. Okay, handling the percent issue at least.

EDIT 2: Thanks. I wouldn't have taken a second look at this code if someone hadn't complained, turns out things were fucked on a handful of different levels. By the time you read this, an update should be out that corrects it.
    Last edited by TyroneSama; Jun 7, 2016 at 06:22 PM.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    I wouldn't have taken a second look at this code if someone hadn't complained, turns out things were fucked on a handful of different levels. By the time you read this, an update should be out that corrects it.
    Thanks for the update. It works a bit better now, but there's still one niggling issue. Toggling Zanverse separation doesn't change the order that the players are listed in. Normally players are listed in OverParse in order of damage dealt, with the higher damage dealers listed at the top and the lower damage dealers listed at the bottom. Toggling Zanverse separation doesn't seem to re-sort the list. This means that after I enable Zanverse separation (after a run, with damage results already logged and being displayed), the order does not change, meaning that the players are effectively just listed in a completely random order. This makes it more difficult to tell who actually did the most damage, since you need to pay close attention to the numbers or bars rather than just glancing at the ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Thanks for the update. It works a bit better now, but there's still one niggling issue. Toggling Zanverse separation doesn't change the order that the players are listed in. Normally players are listed in OverParse in order of damage dealt, with the higher damage dealers listed at the top and the lower damage dealers listed at the bottom. Toggling Zanverse separation doesn't seem to re-sort the list. This means that after I enable Zanverse separation (after a run, with damage results already logged and being displayed), the order does not change, meaning that the players are effectively just listed in a completely random order. This makes it more difficult to tell who actually did the most damage, since you need to pay close attention to the numbers or bars rather than just glancing at the ordering.
    This has been fixed in my development copy for a while, check GitHub commits. The next release will correct this.

please try to keep your bug reports concise
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

In the computer anything world with anybody in the field, Norton still sucks.

A short while after I was born, the first thing my dad told me was "Norton sucks, don't ever get it."
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Seriously, I stayed away from norton for the past 7 years. Best choice I've made.

Just to be sure, katana damage is registering correctly, yes? I just got into using this, and I want to make sure if it's working properly before I assume dealing ~50% of a pug mpa's damage is normal for me.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!