Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

All right, new version's out. The always-on-top hotkey is Ctrl+Shift+T, this should move OverParse behind or in front of your active window as appropriate.

I messed up a dumb thing, use this instead.
    Last edited by TyroneSama; Mar 12, 2016 at 07:11 AM.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

hmm....ctrl+shift+t is the same hotkey as "open last closed tab" in most internet browsers, which means I can't keep overparse open anymore as it's sort of interfering with my normal web browsing outside of pso2. any chance you could make the hotkey customizeable or at least have an option to disable the hotkey?

Yeah. Ctrl+Shift+T is undo close tab in basically all modern browsers.

Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE even.

Huh. Today I learned. I don't usually close tabs...ever, so I guess I never thought about that particular keybind.

Customizable hotkeys are not gonna be a thing because they're too much of a pain in the ass (this is the actual reason). I'll probably move it for next release, any suggestions as to where?

I'll also probably add a global switch to disable hotkeys at some point.

Got the new build out before bed.

Changed the always-on-top hotkey to Ctrl+Shift+A, which should hopefuily avoid any irritating conflicts. Also added some more intelligent setup/first-run behavior: this should hopefully be the last time you see "Do you use the PSO2 Tweaker?" when updating, and non-Tweaker users should be spammed with update nags less.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Mar 14, 2016 at 11:40 PM. Reason: merged double post

Have an issue but can't be on discord right at this moment. Why is it that when I switched monitor cables , my OverParse won't go to the front ? I pressed ctrl shift A also.
    Thanks
    i dabbed 4 times, not 3, not 2, not 5, but 4

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubakiden View Post
    Have an issue but can't be on discord right at this moment. Why is it that when I switched monitor cables , my OverParse won't go to the front ? I pressed ctrl shift A also.
    Thanks
    Sounds like that's being caused by 3rd-party software or some weird quirk in your setup. If the problem persists after "Help > Reset OverParse...", let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    Sounds like that's being caused by 3rd-party software or some weird quirk in your setup. If the problem persists after "Help > Reset OverParse...", let me know.
    Still happening , but it's fine I have a hdmi cable lying around somewhere
    i dabbed 4 times, not 3, not 2, not 5, but 4

I noticed a bug for multi monitor setups where if you put Overparse on your secondary display (PSO2 is in primary display), and if you're back to using a single monitor setup, Overparse will somehow be placed in the "secondary" display, rendering you to be unable to move the window at all. And I can't even reset Overparse because I can't even see the window
    Ship08 || アリス@気になり火星 || TeHu/RaBr/BoHu/FoTe/FoBr/GuRa

Quote Originally Posted by yucachann View Post
    I noticed a bug for multi monitor setups where if you put Overparse on your secondary display (PSO2 is in primary display), and if you're back to using a single monitor setup, Overparse will somehow be placed in the "secondary" display, rendering you to be unable to move the window at all. And I can't even reset Overparse because I can't even see the window
    I kinda forgot to do bounds checking for the saved window position, sorry about that. You should be able to move the window back by focusing it with the taskbar, then using Win+arrow keys to snap it onto your main monitor.

I'll look into resetting it to a default position when it's out of bounds.