Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Is this what you are looking for?
    Spoiler!

Tried again at valentine 2016, first two spiral were named as unknown but the 3rd had correct name display
    Spoiler!

I think Selphea has it right. Expect an update in the next few days, we'll go over the Su PAs and make sure all the alternate IDs are mapped.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Sure is weird seeing the damage numbers.
    Only tried it a few times but I'm usually in the top 3. Hard to follow numbers on Summoner ATM though.
    Forces seem to be annihilating everything, as expected.
    Then there are these weird people with fancy gear who sit at less than 2% total damage. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Then there are these weird people with fancy gear who sit at less than 2% total damage. WTF.
    Not really surprising tbh: actually doing stuff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> having good equipment

Just look at this:
    Spoiler!

It's from the last Profound Invasion, the ranger with the weakest EA still comes out on top despite having arguably the worst equipment.

Btw I'm not only not using tweaker but also playing on JP version, is there even a chance this will work for me? Or will it display the techniques correctly in Japanese in the overlay?

Quote Originally Posted by steverowland View Post
    Btw I'm not only not using tweaker but also playing on JP version, is there even a chance this will work for me? Or will it display the techniques correctly in Japanese in the overlay?
    I'm pretty sure it's addressed in the opener post. There's a method, but they don't have support for no tweaker it seems, so I would recommend tweaker it.

Quote Originally Posted by steverowland View Post
    It wiill display attacks in English, using the translations from the in-game patch (just for consistency's sake, I know some of those translations are kinda suspect). Adding a language toggle is not a high priority for me at the moment, just because I don't feel like maintaining two different lists, and it's not something that I can feasibly do solo.

It should still track damage accurately provided you manually install the plugin correctly. But considering that the damage parser is a feature bundled with the Tweaker, I'm not really going to go out of my way to support the manual DLL method.

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    It wiill display attacks in English, using the translations from the in-game patch (just for consistency's sake, I know some of those translations are kinda suspect). Adding a language toggle is not a high priority for me at the moment, just because I don't feel like maintaining two different lists, and it's not something that I can feasibly do solo.

It should still track damage accurately provided you manually install the plugin correctly. But considering that the damage parser is a feature bundled with the Tweaker, I'm not really going to go out of my way to support the manual DLL method.
    The skill names are actually just all from here: https://github.com/VariantXYZ/PSO2AC...ACT/skills.csv

They're independent of the patch, but you'll need to have the damage dumper plugin enabled to get the data in the first place.

At this point I'm actually wondering why people are so reluctant to use the Tweaker. You can still patch with the vanilla JP launcher, which is the only thing that I've ever seen the Tweaker mess up on. Seems like a much simpler solution to me, maybe I'm missing something?

If there's a valid reason that people are avoiding the Tweaker, I might bundle something along with OverParse to install the damage dump plugin for non-Tweaker users. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    The skill names are actually just all from here: https://github.com/VariantXYZ/PSO2AC...ACT/skills.csv

They're independent of the patch, but you'll need to have the damage dumper plugin enabled to get the data in the first place.
    The translation thing was just a side note regarding my own contributions, thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    At this point I'm actually wondering why people are so reluctant to use the Tweaker. You can still patch with the vanilla JP launcher, which is the only thing that I've ever seen the Tweaker mess up on. Seems like a much simpler solution to me, maybe I'm missing something?

If there's a valid reason that people are avoiding the Tweaker, I might bundle something along with OverParse to install the damage dump plugin for non-Tweaker users. @_@

The translation thing was just a side note regarding my own contributions, thanks for the clarification.
    NP1013 few weeks ago
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget