Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The major roadblocks are the block system (as has already been judiciously pointed out) and the fact that many, many EN players stay silent because really, risking 816 because some net uyoku decided to Wicked Player your ass ain't that great no matter how rare an occurrence it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    the fact that many, many EN players stay silent because really, risking 816 because some net uyoku decided to Wicked Player your ass ain't that great no matter how rare an occurrence it may be.
    happened to quite a few i knew

I understand that people don't want to use the local channel. Hell, I rarely do. But there's silence even in party chat between Eng players.
    ----------------------
    PSO2 / Ship 2

We all just can't get along.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

I have a couple players I play with, but mostly I play on my own. EQ's, AM, EM, I usually just play my own and join as a party or or as a participant. TA I play with friends. It's not hard to play on your own, actually pretty easy I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    We all just can't get along.

I honestly wish more people would get along. I know the me from, like, two years ago, would spit in my face and call me gay for suggesting that, but it's true.

I used to hate just about everyone on this site (and all over the internet) for some reason or another, but now I really just want to be friends with everyone. There's no reason to be mean to people; I've learned that over the past year or so. There's no time for the pettiness and silliness l used to employ.

I need a larger pool of PSO2 buddies anyway now that I'm (trying) to play again, so anyone feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by vbetts View Post
    I have a couple players I play with, but mostly I play on my own. EQ's, AM, EM, I usually just play my own and join as a party or or as a participant. TA I play with friends. It's not hard to play on your own, actually pretty easy I would say.
    I've played on my own for too long. Easy content or otherwise, it's the biggest contributer to me burning out. Besides, if I wanted to play something solo, there are far better single player experiences elsewhere.
    ----------------------
    PSO2 / Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I honestly wish more people would get along. I know the me from, like, two years ago, would spit in my face and call me gay for suggesting that, but it's true.

I used to hate just about everyone on this site (and all over the internet) for some reason or another, but now I really just want to be friends with everyone. There's no reason to be mean to people; I've learned that over the past year or so. There's no time for the pettiness and silliness l used to employ.

I need a larger pool of PSO2 buddies anyway now that I'm (trying) to play again, so anyone feel free to ask.
    Can we meet up in game some time?
    ----------------------
    PSO2 / Ship 2

I think the game itself made people go down this route.

Putting aside block system (someone already explained it better than I am); looking at the current state of the game (EQ Star Online 2, Phantasy Stone Online 2, or whatever fancy nickname people used to call PSO2 these days), it's really hard to just idly sit on the game and chatting. Unless you're already well-equipped.....or underestimating the game (really hard to pick a nice word for these type of people ._. ).

On one side, it's kinda good that people become more focused toward the game mechanics, but as a downside people become less social-able.
    This LQ's existence (along with Xie's shop) at least put almost 60% of the campers on the field, instead of just dancing in the lobby.

Other than that, it's also out of respect toward the intended 'citizens' of PSO2. And also avoid unwelcome error such 816.
    Not to add the prejudice that hit Ship 2, especially toward EN players.

Though, if you joined IRC chat on proxy, you shouldn't ran out of topics to speak off.
    Not to add that that place is rather good for asking game-related questions.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Feb 15, 2016 at 10:30 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineAlexandra View Post
    Can we meet up in game some time?
    We sure can. Time zones may make it difficult, but I'd be glad to.