Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default 混沌産み出す闇の化身 (Chaotic Darkness Incarnate LQ)

I'm really liking this Chaotic LQ.

I like how there's Code Avoid (Gel Bulfs) with Gunship with Boss Spawn with tons of mobs, it's friggin' great and makes things interesting.

I quite liked the old one, but I have to say I reckon I like this one more. It's been too long since I've seen the ult machines.

Emergency code overlap is fun too... though people are failing the Gel Wulff ones :P Still, even seeing an E-code failure is novel at this stage.

Emergency! Code: Avoid. Emergency! Code: Avoid. Emergency! Code: Avoid. Emergency! Code: Destruction. Emergency! Code: Avoid. Emergency! Code: Avoid. Emergency! Code: Avoid Code: Avoid.

Wait, you expected bosses?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I get between 12~18 golds per run.

im interesting why ppls in B1 dont running LQ N is 1/12 (2/12 if you lucky) B4 LQ H 1/12 (4/12 if you lucky) B7 2/12 (6/12 if waiting like 30 min - 1 hour) just SH or XH have 12/12

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I get between 12~18 golds per run.
    Bosses now have a chance to drop more than one gold badge, so boosters help a lot.

Uh, so that on the first minute of LQ we got infected ship ET, but never managed to find it's control tower until the quest completed.
    Is this intentional or the MPA take wrong turns or something?

The infected ships don't always seem to spawn the control tower straight away- sometimes you can just get a bunch of ships on their own and that'll be that.

If it told you to find a control tower and you couldn't see a blue sphere on the map though, then yeah, something went wrong there. Sometimes one will spawn well out of the way and the MPA will just push on regardless, but it should at least be visible.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    im interesting why ppls in B1 dont running LQ N is 1/12 (2/12 if you lucky) B4 LQ H 1/12 (4/12 if you lucky) B7 2/12 (6/12 if waiting like 30 min - 1 hour) just SH or XH have 12/12
    Was the deal last 2 days I think for B7. Was hard to fill up the MBA and lvl your character up from 40+. Once I can get to the mid-50th or so, I'm gonna SH full on with te and br .

isnt control tower huge red crystal what spawning corrupted ship? this is in darkers nest