Default PSO2 English patch

Hey guys, first time posting. I finally decided to try PSO2 out considering I've pretty much come to terms it wont come to the states. I did the install through the tweaker guide and it seems everything went through fine (that captcha boss was annoying as hell though). My only complaint is that literally half the stuff is in English and half is in Japanese. For example the text that they say sometimes is English and the next text could literally be Japanese or items I pickup are in Japanese but my status text and stuff is English. Is that how it is or did I just install the patches incorrectly? I followed the lord Muegen video and thought it went through alright (did the three English patch installs from tweaker). Just some insight would be nice, thanks!

it's a fan translation, if you installed normal english patch, large files patch and story patch plus also the item/title translation plugin in tweaker and see most of the text in english and some japanese and aren't getting infinite loading screens then that's all that you are gonna get
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    it's a fan translation, if you installed normal english patch, large files patch and story patch plus also the item/title translation plugin in tweaker and see most of the text in english and some japanese and aren't getting infinite loading screens then that's all that you are gonna get
    Thank you. I did not try or really see the item/title translation on the tweaker but I'll go back in later tonight and see if I can find it and install that.

If you're using the tweaker, the item/title translation should be under Plug-Ins.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Jei182 View Post
    If you're using the tweaker, the item/title translation should be under Plug-Ins.
    Awesome, thank you!