Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I would probably rage at this, if gathering wasn't for the epic skill rings. At first I thought gathering was nothing but a pathetic attempt to copy other mmos but the application is amazing.
    And at first I thought tacos would be changed a lot but in the end, little changes aside from the payout.
    Some people may want to rush tacos in normal now but with the co giving more rewards the more cos you do in VH or later it sounds like it's still best to do tacos more or less like now.
    So in the end I don't actually mind cause for once it seems the new chore is worth it maybe more than tacos are.
    As for the XQ cos, I don't mind either cause I always felt like doing 5 xqs just for the money was too much, I got bored after 3.
    So this is pretty nice cause I get more money for doing the amount of XQs I can easily do without getting more and might even do the XQCOs on more than one character every 3 weeks now.

I hope gathering lets you afk. Cause I can't imagine that if it requires player input it would be any fun and not just something stupid like button mashing or other lameass "minigames".

PS: FoTe with MH. DO IT!
    You can JA while gathering.
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

There has been a recycle shop item that resets all client order cooldown for AC Scratch items; granted that hasn't been cost effective since the Ultimate update caused AC items to spike in cost due to demand for Grind Skip 7

Spoiler!

Good read, thanks for that, was very informative.-
    Also gives (to me at least), more reason to totalbiscuit´s video about p2w (and other words) and how they need to be more specific when referring about a game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhAJV5D353w

Welp, there will be a lot of running around now...

The other day the only moment I feel this game was "P2NW" that means "Pay To not Wait" and I don't mean to Level Up Faster it was when I try to Join the Limited Quest and again The search engine shows me parties in Full Blocks where only Premium can join. I joined a 5/12 a MPA in other block for ten minutes, then I checked the number again "3/12" I waited 5 minutes more and nothing, so I joined another 7/12 MPA and this was full in 5 minutes so I waited 20 minutes for a mission that is less than fifteen minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    The other day the only moment I feel this game was "P2NW" that means "Pay To not Wait" and I don't mean to Level Up Faster it was when I try to Join the Limited Quest and again The search engine shows me parties in Full Blocks where only Premium can join. I joined a 5/12 a MPA in other block for ten minutes, then I checked the number again "3/12" I waited 5 minutes more and nothing, so I joined another 7/12 MPA and this was full in 5 minutes so I waited 20 minutes for a mission that is less than fifteen minutes?
    sometimes multiple MPAs can form on a single block and people will jump to the more crowded one or leave the campship after completing it and just running back in to the same one if its not teleporter-gated. so yeah if you join one and the player count starts going down check to see if there isn't another MPA starting already.

premium blocks still give you the advantage of not needing to get into a block a hour early or anything for emergency quests, but its usually not a problem with the limited quest.

Good term I like it. P2NW. It's not P2W, but it's P2NW.

People tend to simplify lots of different things under a single term.
    But it's often misleading or vague to do so.
    The most important thing is conveying meaning so that everyone's on the same page.
    Make up a new term if you have to. Maybe it'll catch on.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Make up a new term if you have to. Maybe it'll catch on.
    I wish it were that easy...