Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    You can always use downsampling instead.
    how to downsampling ? set desktop resolution to 1440p (for example) ?
    the problem is i want to record video at 1080p not 2560x1440p , is there any solution you can tell ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    how to downsampling ? set desktop resolution to 1440p (for example) ?
    the problem is i want to record video at 1080p not 2560x1440p , is there any solution you can tell ?
    If you want to record at 1080P, then play at 1080P, what you record is what your resolution is at.

And there are multiple guide on how to downsample, generally difference is what your GPU is.
    Main thing is to get a monitor that support the timing that you want.

So for Nvidia...

1. Go to Nvidia control panel, go to "Adjust desktop size and position" under "Display".

Use these settings ; Scaling mode : Aspect ratio, Perform Scaling on : GPU, Check "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs"

2. Then you move to "Change resolution" under "Display", Press "Customize", tick the box "Enable Resolutions not exposed by the display" -> Press "Create custom resolution"
    Set it to 2560x1440 or 3840x2160 Leave timing to automatic for now,

Press Test and one of three thing should happen, 1. The resultion change with no problem, 2. The monitor goes black with a message saying the resultion is not support, or it crash.

If it works, congratulation, it works, if it crash, you'll proabbely have to try lowering the refresh rate to 59, or try manual and tweaking the timing, which would depend on the monitor you have which is too much to explain, but this has explanation.
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=346325
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

i don't want to play on 1080p because the UI size is too big, 1440p would make UI size smaller.
    i don't run on 1440p desktop resolution because... the texts are too small, i can't read anything lol

i set the game resolution to 1440p while running @1080p desktop resolution then the game was overscanned on windowed mode (not happen on fullscreen mode)

what i want to know is if there are any solution to make the downsample (1440p on 1080p desktop) work without running on fullscreen mode. (why does it work on fullscreen mode but overscanned on windowed mode )
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Jan 6, 2017 at 12:43 AM.

i installed reshade yesterday and now i'm getting perma gameguard errors and dont know how to remove reshade.

edit: the solution was to find and delete the dll data in the pso2 folder
    Last edited by kmystic; Jan 6, 2017 at 05:11 AM.

i found my solution, just post it here in case someone needs it

- set DSR to 1440p
    - set game res to 1440p
    - set desktop res to 1440p
    - set desktop scaling to 125% or 150% so the texts are bigger and readable
    - set "automatic hide the taskbar..." to on

now everything is working as i wanted

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    i found my solution, just post it here in case someone needs it

- set DSR to 1440p
    - set game res to 1440p
    - set desktop res to 1440p
    - set desktop scaling to 125% or 150% so the texts are bigger and readable
    - set "automatic hide the taskbar..." to on

now everything is working as i wanted
    Congratulation~~
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Hello. Is there a fix for ReShade 3? I don't see the reshade32.dll file in the folder so I can rename it.

Edit: Nvm I figured it out. I got it to work but the UI doesn't work for some reason.
    Last edited by Drakesan; Jan 19, 2017 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakesan View Post
    Hello. Is there a fix for ReShade 3? I don't see the reshade32.dll file in the folder so I can rename it.

Edit: Nvm I figured it out. I got it to work but the UI doesn't work for some reason.
    Does it actually read configuration files though? Because that didn't work before either.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

It doesn't seem to load anything. Before I renamed the dll file it did load the effects, though GG would kick me after a minute.

Edit: I can't get it to work, oh well. Back to reshade 2 + sweetfx.2
    Last edited by Drakesan; Jan 20, 2017 at 05:47 AM.

99 little bugs in the code,
    99 little bugs in the code,
    Take one down,
    Patch it around.

127 little bugs in the code...

Spoiler!

Jokes aside, need to fix some aliasing (not present in either images) and very low screen brightness issues. And then release!

Man, this shader just changed so much since I started it. I started it over 3-4 times already.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!