Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chaoko99 View Post
    There's the weird part, if I disable reshade, it works fine.
    Well, here's a list of what you should try:

- Reset Inspector profile (if appliable);
    - Try running the game vanilla (no english patches installed, though I don't have any issues);
    - Try running the game without plugins (though I don't have any issues);
    - Do not use ReShade 3.0 pre-alpha (if appliable, UI does glitch).

Still, that IS really weird. Only on rare occurences does ReShade affect a game's own renderer, and for it not to crash... The symptoms you described are common when an english patch is incompatible/corrupted.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Jun 2, 2016 at 03:56 PM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Got it working just fine patchless.

Edit: any use of the english patch np1013's me, but NOT the story patch.

Edit: Story patch too. Testing vanilla install now.

Edit: Small files only doesn't work, CTD, no plugins. Inspector profile defaulted, N1013's me. What the hell.
    Last edited by chaoko99; Jun 3, 2016 at 07:47 PM.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

Can i get reshade for pso2 through tweaker, cause i don't want to use anything out of tweaker involved for some problem error.

Quote Originally Posted by LiserriaLuna View Post
    Can i get reshade for pso2 through tweaker, cause i don't want to use anything out of tweaker involved for some problem error.
    As far as I know, no. ReShade does not support the Tweaker's injection method. This may change with 3.0, but it's unlikely, and you'll have to wait.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

did u ever release the setting thingy for reshade o-o.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura1 View Post
    did u ever release the setting thingy for reshade o-o.....?
    Nope, since:

A: I currently do not have a working monitor decent enough for making presets;
    B: I lost access to a lot of when my main hard drive died (including my presets AND most recent versions of my shader). I know they're still retrievable, but I'll only do so when I buy a new disk and backup everything;
    C: I've been pretty damn busy lately, and this is not a priority;
    D: ReShade 3.0 is right around the corner.

Hi, i'm reshading my pso2 with sweetfx + radeonpro. It worked well but i'm getting error NP1013 few minutes after opening the game using this graphical tweak, try to restart the game but few minutes after login, got NP1013. Any idea why my pso2 keeps crashing?
    (Note that my driver is all updated and i'm using pso2.bat method while reshading)

And how can i change toggle sweetfx on/off keyboard mappings?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by aryayudhaprakasa2 View Post
    Hi, i'm reshading my pso2 with sweetfx + radeonpro. It worked well but i'm getting error NP1013 few minutes after opening the game using this graphical tweak, try to restart the game but few minutes after login, got NP1013. Any idea why my pso2 keeps crashing?
    (Note that my driver is all updated and i'm using pso2.bat method while reshading)

And how can i change toggle sweetfx on/off keyboard mappings?

Thanks in advance
    NP1013 is a very generic error that pretty much says GameGuard found something it shouldn't.
    Try using the .bat method without ReShade to see if it really is it's fault. If you were using the Tweaker until now, maybe you need GN Field.
    Make sure you named the file ddraw.dll and not d3d9.dll.

As for the toggle, you mean ReShade or RadeonPro? For ReShade, you can edit the Global.cfg file. As for RadeonPro, I don't recall honestly, though that should be configurable in the SweetFX settings.

Also, an update on why the heck I still haven't released my shader:

So, after a month and 2 weeks of waiting for the delivery of my GTX950, I've finally canceled it.
    So right now, I have a drive-less, card-less desktop, and a laptop which has been my lifeline, but it's more on the dying side. Not to mention that I'd pushed the shader to my, now-deceased, HDD, which, amazingly enough, is still recoverable, though I'm only getting the replacement disks next week.

Not all is bad though. I'm trying to get my hands on a GTX1070, and in a month or so, not only I'll [probably] have the money to do so, I'll also have a lot of spare time to work on some neat ideas I've been concocting over the past month. And ReShade 3.0 will probably be out by then.

That is, as long as nothing catches on fire until then.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Jun 10, 2016 at 06:05 PM.

some way some how, the depth of field is working again on reshade with tier 6 o_o

Quote Originally Posted by ShiroTensa View Post
    some way some how, the depth of field is working again on reshade with tier 6 o_o
    If you have a beastly enough PC, that shouldn't be an issue. It's just that whenever you're getting low FPS + high network traffic, it shuts down, so it's common to toggle off during combat.