Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Solva View Post
    Yep. I read somewhere that if the game opens up too fast the injector doesn't have enough time to actually inject the dll file. Is that what's happening here?
    That can happen, but it's very rare, and not persistent.

Make sure you have a dxgi.dll file in your pso2_bin folder. Also, run the injector as admin if you're not already.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; May 11, 2017 at 11:51 AM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    That can happen, but it's very rare, and not persistent.

Make sure you have a dxgi.dll file in your pso2_bin folder. Also, run the injector as admin if you're not already.
    I installed reshade and used dx10. I have the dxgi.dll in the bin folder and I ran the injector as an admin. It's still not injecting. When I rename the dxgi.dll to ddraw.dll it actually works, but that's not what I want.

Close Steam, any antivirus (including Defender when applicable), Chrome, monitoring apps, etc.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Reviving this thread a bit to ask if theres a fix for the Re:shade overlay not showing up after pressing the shortcut.

Using the latest Re:Shade here and it does load the effects properly. Its just the shortcut wont make the UI overlay pop open for some reason rendering me unable to play with Re:Shade :C
    Last edited by Icefrenzy; Jul 14, 2017 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling :c

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post
    Reviving this thread a bit to ask if theres a fix for the ReShade overlay not showing up after pressing the shortcut.

Using the latest ReShade here and it does load the effects properly. Its just the shortcut wont make the UI overlay pop open for some reason rendering me unable to play with ReShade :C
    Can you show the contents of your dxgi.ini? It's inside the pso2_bin folder.

Can you show the contents of your dxgi.ini? It's inside the pso2_bin folder.
    Here's whats inside:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post
    Here's whats inside:
    Spoiler!
    That's missing a lot of stuff there, including keybinds, so no wonder it won't open.

Spoiler!

This should get you up to speed, with my settings.

EDIT: For whatever reason, it's adding random spaces in my text inside that spoiler box. Just quote and copy from there.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Jul 14, 2017 at 06:24 PM.

That's missing a lot of stuff there, including keybinds, so no wonder it won't open.

Spoiler!

This should get you up to speed, with my settings.

EDIT: For whatever reason, it's adding random spaces in my text inside that spoiler box. Just quote and copy from there.

Thanks for the reply! Although its still odd that the shortcut won't work. I've tried rebinding the shortcut on the ini too but it still wont work.
    I do launch the enbinjector before I do the tweaker and the game so I'm not entirely sure what is wrong at this point.

Can you give me the list of files inside pso2_bin, plus the contents of dxgi.log?

Can you give me the list of files inside pso2_bin, plus the contents of dxgi.log?
    Whats inside the dxgi.log
    Spoiler!

As for the pso2_bin content its the following:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!