Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    Then, how you fix this?
    A quest that's both rewarding and don't really feel like a chore. A good example would be AQs, make a MPA version of that and have a little more random codes.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    Then, how you fix this?
    In theory it's self-regulated if the playerbase does what Stormwalker does and play just to play, but that also means you don't really play the game super regularly.

It feels to me that a lot of people force themselves to play because reasons????

What Sega is doing isn't a bad idea in theory, having a multitude of systems gives them avenues to go between during major droughts, that's basically what the Lv80 AQ Update did for us, the game felt a hell of a lot more active for a few weeks when that hit. Adding actual floors to existing XQs might also do that, and now that they have the framework for rings and gathering down, they can add it to other areas later with new rings.

Honestly I think the way they hanged themselves with PA Crafting was that they'd have to design new functionality for existing PAs and consider the impact on gameplay balance, which is harder than just designing some rings, making up some weird ass collectables, and flagging other free fields to use them.

Adding XH Free Fields for everything else might help but they seem to have put themselves in a corner. They can't make around ten new stones with accompanying 12* and 13* sets for each field, but if they don't, then Kuron and Tokyo have the whole edge of having a worthwhile thing to farm from it.

My best thought would be to add XH Free Fields/Arks Quests and then add a flag so that S Ranking them as Featured Quests offers a higher level box with better chance of bonus keys and stones/badges, people who want to do them for fun can do them whenever but people who want rewards do featureds on the higher difficulties to get better stuff.

Still sounds like a chore.

at this point, most of the top players have gotten thier austure weapons, farmed anga in ult, or did train trigger parties to get all the gear they need. Even less serious players might have even gotten a xie 13* or two back when those were available and anyone who hasnt by now is clearly not in a rush to get one unless they started playing like 2 weeks ago.

Pubs can kill xh megatsu before it even reaches the first gate for a while now, which is a good sign that its time to raise the level cap and make a new difficulty.

Guys maybe you don't understand me, I want a new map because I want to see new things, that's all.

They said they wanted PA crafting to be more interesting.
    In the end PA crafting just ended up being another "fix shit PAs people rarely use" thing.

I don't know if you could call it shooting themselves in the foot.
    Those PAs probably needed more than just jiggling the numbers.
    Besides, people wanted PA customization to be more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    They said they wanted PA crafting to be more interesting.
    In the end PA crafting just ended up being another "fix shit PAs people rarely use" thing.

I don't know if you could call it shooting themselves in the foot.
    Those PAs probably needed more than just jiggling the numbers.
    Besides, people wanted PA customization to be more interesting.
    Well, it's true that some want PA customization to be interesting but some could just get by with it if it's just tweaking the number like tech crafting.
    Example: Concentrated recipe for Sword PAs craft, Status Effect chance increase for DS PAs, Efficient JB PAs, ....