Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I wonder what the rates are for the Attack Advance Ring. Since I'm currently on the fence between that or Perfect Keeper ring

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    @100% hp only...
    really sega?
    No so bad if you're a caster and can use resta, but ya, sucks for other classes.

What I'm curious about is L / RR Field and how much time of a time reduction gets removed at Lv20.

100% hp only on PK ring? Wow, that's brutal.

Guess I will go Killing Bonus on my FI then. More PP is always good, and things are always dying. PP Convert + Limit Break seems inadvisable.

Then again, does PP Convert proc Crazy Beat/Heart?

Either way, L rings seem more important to start, need my TD air chase and front S-Roll.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

I definitely think that L Rings will be the big thing at the beginning with R Rings being a bit more useful once we've had opportunity to invest in the time to get the materials.

The fact that all the R Rings are noticeably weaker versions of what the class themselves offer should mean that existing builds don't get outright replaced by new builds. Optimistically speaking this should open up a few extra possibilities instead.

Overall I think the main flaw right now is that for R Rings it's all just another marginal increase of power when a good chunk of endgame players are already too strong for anything but the Solo XQ and to some extent TD4.

Quote Originally Posted by FANSean View Post
    I definitely think that L Rings will be the big thing at the beginning with R Rings being a bit more useful once we've had opportunity to invest in the time to get the materials.

The fact that all the R Rings are noticeably weaker versions of what the class themselves offer should mean that existing builds don't get outright replaced by new builds. Optimistically speaking this should open up a few extra possibilities instead.

Overall I think the main flaw right now is that for R Rings it's all just another marginal increase of power when a good chunk of endgame players are already too strong for anything but the Solo XQ and to some extent TD4.
    I definitely feel like the L rings make for much more interesting additions to the game in that they will change the way certain weapons play significantly. TD Air Chase and Knuckle Chase, for example, both help to solve significant problems with maintaining a combo using those weapons. Having not gotten to try them yet, I wonder... how easy/quick is it to change rings? Is it practical to carry both the TD Ring and the Knuckles Ring? Or do you basically have to choose one or the other?
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

There are 2 boxes with rings in the costume/armor hotkey which is F6 by default that lets you equip them. It should be viable to switch between a few rings, but some will find it too much of an inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by wssh View Post
    Well god damn

Quote Originally Posted by wssh View Post
    Definitely getting that one. With that and killing bonus ring, knuckles look even better to play with.