Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ok soo.........Ring EXP....is there any point to this?

I understand with grinders and certain rocks, that you can grind up your rings further. That part makes sense to me..

I was under the impression at first that just killing enemies would also level up the ring as well but I swear over the past few days they just decide to go up and down between %s and it never gets to the end and I never see a level up or any increase or anything.
    I thought it was enemy kills. Maybe boss kills. Maybe quest completion. None of it seems to follow any pattern. Cause if we really are only allow to do a little mining a day for materials you absolutely need to grind these, then wow this is just pathetic garbage.

I'm legit confused as this point.

Your ring level is the highest you can grind it to (check the number next to ring level). Your ring is levelling up, just levelling up on its own does nothing.

It resets because you leveled up the ring. Say you have 60% exp to level 3, and once you get it to level 3 it will be at 0%. Once you level up to 3, you can then grind it to +3. You have to level it up 20 times in order to grind it to +20. There are parenthesis next to the ring % that tells you what is the max you can currently grind up to.
    Last edited by Bellion; Mar 14, 2016 at 12:51 PM.

Ok cool cause I was seriously sitting here going "I just did 5 fucking aqs and these percents arent making any sense to me lol"

what ring should use as gu/ra and ra/br?

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    what ring should use as gu/ra and ra/br?
    That's pretty subjective based on your build and your playstyle.

I went with L / Front S-Roll for GU/RA, and I like it a lot. I also went with R / Critical Strike Ranged and... I suppose it's nice.

I couldn't begin to tell you what to use for RA/BR. I didn't even realize RA/BR was still a thing. But then, the only time you will ever catch me on RA main is if I have to be (i.e. levelling RA or earning cubes for it).
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    That's pretty subjective based on your build and your playstyle.

I went with L / Front S-Roll for GU/RA, and I like it a lot. I also went with R / Critical Strike Ranged and... I suppose it's nice.

I couldn't begin to tell you what to use for RA/BR. I didn't even realize RA/BR was still a thing. But then, the only time you will ever catch me on RA main is if I have to be (i.e. levelling RA or earning cubes for it).
    i cant gather one faking coast saphire so i bought R / Boost Slayer...too thinking about R / Massive Hunter for gu/ra

I'm using Front S-Roll and Critical Strike Ranged for Gu/Ra.

So... the Katana Gear Guard Ring:
    Hold Guard and after a few seconds you will activate Gear.
    Useful for during Katana Combat invincibility, when you are unable to guard.
    Drains real quick until you grind the ring, though.

for Br/Ra what would be an ideal Right King to use? the BR accessible Left ring appears useless for Bow BR. I assumed Massive Hunter or Critical Strike.....I am using a Red Bow for the time being until I get a 13* one (probably austere or Orbit idk yet)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I'd use Critical Strike.
    I've found that some combinations don't have a useful Left ring, at all.