Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Recycle Shop Change

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=8387

tl;dr Items in, Items Out

Because hardly anybody liked the new recycle shop change last maintenance, and because it's hard to count when you're trading in a lot of items (plus it's just annoying if not trading in a lot of items), they're changing the recycle shop again:

- The "choose how many you want" option will be removed.
    - When trading in for items, it will calculate the maximum number you can obtain.

For example, if you give in 12 10* weapons, you'll get 12 Excubes. If you give in 7 10* units, you'll get 1 Sphere (and 2 units back).

So basically how it should have been from the start?

I always figured there was some existing limitation in their code that prevented them from doing this in the first place. So we've been putting up with this BS because they thought it was a legitimately good interface? That's...something. Oh well, at least they listened to the complaints and responded promptly.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Mar 15, 2016 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I always figured there was some existing limitation in their code that prevented them from doing this in the first place. So we've been putting up with this BS because they thought it was a legitimately good interface? That's...something. Oh well, at least they listened to the complaints and responded promptly.
    No. You'll actually already see a more proper implementation, which has been in since crafting came out, in the crafting desyth area. Why this wasn't something they felt like doing for cubes, I have no idea. I realize different people might have worked on crafting versus general interface, but it would seem like a no brainer to let people select however many rather than selecting a set amount for whatever reason.

Yes, I'm pleasantly surprised they turned this around so quickly.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Laziness. The limitation you're looking for is laziness.

Maybe that's a bit unfair. I mean, I'm sure making horrible looking costumes took priority.

Totally not bitter. Nope.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Amazing. Honestly wasn't expecting them to care.
    Must have been a lot of complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Amazing. Honestly wasn't expecting them to care.
    Must have been a lot of complaints.
    They're pretty prompt about changes people want if fixing them wouldn't circumvent an AC thing.

完全なる地球最適化プログラム

That's the fastest i've ever seen SEGA respond to feedback. I guess with enough complaints, anything is possible.

Has any Japanese player complained about the "confirm" button changes in the gamepad regarding NPC text bubbles? basically it has had for four years the "skip" function the key Ctrl has by holding it and now I need to smash the button.