Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    完全なる地球最適化プログラム

You don't need an organized group to run CM2 because it's piss easy. Pugs can clear it without any problems. That being said, CM1 has a much better cmiles to time ratio if you full clear or just make it to Cougar in Mission 10, which is pretty common for pugs these days. A lot of people are intimidated by CM1, but it is honestly not that complicated, just look up the guide and know which weapons and skills to buy during each interval.

do pugs still fail m10?

i don't care for clearing i just want my damn miles for at-least reaching m10 TBH
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    so that means that after maitenance CM2 is gonna be boosted now?
    I know someone in this thread said that the boosts switch from week to week, but I haven't been back doing cmode again for long enough to see it for myself yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    do pugs still fail m10?

i don't care for clearing i just want my damn miles for at-least reaching m10 TBH
    My PUG failed m10 this morning Gel Wulfs got that one Japanese bloke that kept on dying. I don't hold it against him, though, it was otherwise a pretty good run.

He did better than that one Japanese bloke who was blatantly leeching in my last CM2 run Every boss he'd run up and wrap himself up in a box... unless of course it looked like he'd get hit, then he'd run off a little and do it again.

He got the blacklist, and we still won, so all good I spose :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    You don't need an organized group to run CM2 because it's piss easy. Pugs can clear it without any problems. That being said, CM1 has a much better cmiles to time ratio if you full clear or just make it to Cougar in Mission 10, which is pretty common for pugs these days. A lot of people are intimidated by CM1, but it is honestly not that complicated, just look up the guide and know which weapons and skills to buy during each interval.
    Not piss easy if you do full miles, which is where a majority of the miles from the mission come from.

But considering the guy is just looking for a clear, I guess it is. _(:3」∠)_
    Last edited by Z-0; Mar 16, 2016 at 12:09 AM.

public run is pretty good recently, i got 5 consecutive 100% yesterday at CM1. though i always stop or wait for other MPA whenever i see few parties with "Mission : Start" name in 1 MPA.

i'm not saying every gaijins are bad, it's just sometimes language barrier makes them don't wanna take role

Just comfirmed CM1 still has the boost up - maybe it swaps with the working week, not the maint week.

Still, might squeeze me a CM1 in tomorrow

It swaps on Wednesday, same day as maintenance, just 11 hours before maint itself.

not having any luck getting a mpa run for cm2 today :c

so just wanted to make sure; the CM boost changes weekly the day of maitenance, not with maitenance but when the day starts? (would explain why cm1 was boosted even before maitenance)
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif