Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by meganinja View Post
    I hope Sega doesnt hurts Tweker... this gonna affect the Popularity of PSO2
    Technically after looking at how the release of BnS in NA went, all of us will get replaced by new blood if PSO2 NA ever comes out, new blood that doesn't care at all about the jp stuff or what NA will miss out on by starting on an older version of the game.

But then probably much bigger problems will mess up a NA pso2.

Somehow it seems like PSO2 is doing really really well in jp which I'm glad to see. As far as I know it's cause they make full use of the 5b anime market over there when they can. Something that won't mean a thing in NA sadly. The JP devs also do lots of really good updates that fit the game and things that actually help or interest players (usually), compared to games where there's no communication or understanding at all between devs and players or updates at all.
    Last edited by Chdata; Mar 27, 2016 at 05:28 PM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Technically after looking at how the release of BnS in NA went, all of us will get replaced by new blood if PSO2 NA ever comes out, new blood that doesn't care at all about the jp stuff or what NA will miss out on by starting on an older version of the game.

But then probably much bigger problems will mess up a NA pso2.

Somehow it seems like PSO2 is doing really really well in jp which I'm glad to see. As far as I know it's cause they make full use of the 5b anime market over there when they can. Something that won't mean a thing in NA sadly. The JP devs also do lots of really good updates that fit the game and things that actually help or interest players (usually), compared to games where there's no communication or understanding at all between devs and players or updates at all.
    the thing is that probably they dont gonna lunch PSO2 NA anymore, we dont have news of SEGA America since 2013