Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

good for you?
    I didn't think that would be something to brag about
    Last edited by Zysets; Mar 21, 2016 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    good for you?
    I didn't think that would be something to brag about
    Others brag about their virtual dicks affixed weapons, he brags about fapping to video game characters.
    It's all the same shit.
    Ignore and move along.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    There are so many outfits that wouldn't fly in the west.

Spoiler!
    What's funny is that that item originally came from PSP2i if I recall as a Duman outfit (been a while so I can't fully remember) which is another game that never got released to the west.

Quote Originally Posted by B.T. View Post
    Just play Pso2 for pc on the Japanese servers and use a gamepad? Virtually the same experience as a console.
    Or you can play it on the PS4. You can have a Japanese PSN account. Or at least you used to be able to. I (only) have a JPN account when I used to play on the PSP and PS3. Never had an West account as I had no use to have one outside of Japan. I'm pretty sure if I get a PS4, I could still use that game account on an West PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    The official reason, at least the one that was given, was that the western servers were just dying anyways, populations got low enough that keeping them up wasn't worth it apparently. As much as I loved PSU, I don't actually remember how populated the game was towards the end, so I can't actually confirm this myself.
    On the PC, it was dying quickly after he 1st MAG. I also slowly started to play less and less after that and then the servers on the PC died a while after.
    Years later when I went to the 360 server, the game only lasted as long as it did because certain 360 players played and of course they were merged with the Japanese servers and they weren't going to close down the server when Japanese players were playing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Everyone is busy discussing how shitty a localized version can get, but don't miss out the best part!

IP BLOCKED
    Yeah, that would annoy a lot of people as well just for the very few that really want a western release.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    They can release a western edition tomorrow, and I would spit all over it....
    Same. My experience with PSU on the PC, PS2, and 360 left a bad taste in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Was around 1k tops for like a year, 1500 maybic but it wasnt very large its last 1-2yrs of life before shutdown

Lunar Prophecy did not exist in the Western version of the game because the game was already far back in content as it was that we didnt even have the weapon skin data in game so Sega of America tried to pass it off as "Unique Weapons" while the stupid and gullible community ate it up and defended it for quite some time "it's just for now guys!". We missed out on a lot of new outfits and GAS stuff

There is no reason to remove it either, it's just SJW pandering now a days for most games, its pathetic
    I honestly see it needing a removal because a lot would bitch and Sega would not want to deal with the headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    It's pretty c lear this won't be coming to the west, it's been 4 years and even if they somehow did release it, it's to far behind, a lot of the outfits are japanese style and most importantly, their cash grab AC wouldn't fly over in the west, they just won't get enough players because western gamers aren't nearly as gulible when it comes to how they are handling AC scratch.

Just play the japanese version and be done with it, it's your only option if you really want to play this.
    Aren't there other games out in the west that has a set up like AC though? Guild Wars was a one pay thing so I'm sure that game has (or had if it's not up no more) to have some way for the company to take money from you. There were others like that too like I think DCUO was free also. Just talking from the ones I knew of and only played a few hours of before never touching again.

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    There's nothing to censor in this game for sure. But bitch ass SJW will make a huge deal out of so many costumes in this game lol.

Everyone knows how pussified we westerners have become when it comes to "womans rights".

That said, I still preordered my limited edition copy of DOAX3. Thanks play-asian for not caving in to these homo SJW's.

They aint stopping me from playing with my cock while looking at Kasumi and Honoka! <3 Muahahahahahaha!
    For how the West became, 90% of the game needs to be censored.

They wouldn't censor/remove these, but I can see a lot of people bitching about having males getting some of the female outfits and people would whine about
    "Why are they catering to transexuals" or something stupid like that.
    You know damn well that would come out somewhere.

Some cast parts, some female clothes, and some characters in general will not make it either as people will whine about them being way too over sexualized.
    Like that one PSO2es girl with the big bust that's coming soon in an update (I don't play PSO2es, but seen her enough times in promos).

Also just my opinion, but I think the male and female characters of DOA got uglier since DOA5.

That NPC you are talking about with a big bust looks awesome. Glad she's coming to the pc version :3

Anita Sarkeezian will have a field day with this game lmao.

All they need to do is like, spin up an AWS server in 'murica, call it an international ship, lift the silly IP block on new accounts outside Japan and remove the language file check on startup. Social media will carry the rest of it.

Kinda makes me sick that everyone is being so negative here. They specifically said the want to play ON CONSOLE. NOT PC with a controller connected but ON CONSOLE.

You know how fucking rude and inconsiderate all of you sound right now. I'm almost throwing up reading these replies and if you are sick of seeing these threads then just ignore them. You don't own this website and you'd be wise to remember that you can't control what people post.

Also telling someone to play the JP PC version without knowing anything about their situation is plain stupid. Maybe their PC can't handle the game. It would explain why the specifically said "ON PS4"! Maybe not in this case but in some cases maybe EN isn't their main language so the patch doesn't help them. There are many reasons why playing the JP PC version isn't a "fix all". Personally I don't play anymore because of elitism. Not even allowed to play how I want anymore.

This forum has never failed to amaze me with the elite trash that hangs around here and I honestly only come back to laugh at them.

Phew. Now that I'm done being angry. OP, I'm completely with you. I really do want another console experience. Most of my friends ONLY play Console so it's impossible to get them to play PSO2 with me and i'd really appreciate a console release that we could all play and understand.

It won't happen but I'd still like it. I really don't care about how far behind the patches are or whatever it's just experiencing it with friends that I like.
    Last edited by KiroMatic; Mar 21, 2016 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KiroMatic View Post
    Kinda makes me sick that everyone is being so negative here. They specifically said the want to play ON CONSOLE. NOT PC with a controller connected but ON CONSOLE.

You know how fucking rude and inconsiderate all of you sound right now. I'm almost throwing up reading these replies and if you are sick of seeing these threads then just ignore them. You don't own this website and you'd be wise to remember that you can't control what people post.

Also telling someone to play the JP PC version without knowing anything about their situation is plain stupid. Maybe their PC can't handle the game. It would explain why the specifically said "ON PS4"! Maybe not in this case but in some cases maybe EN isn't their main language so the patch doesn't help them. There are many reasons why playing the JP PC version isn't a "fix all". Personally I don't play anymore because of elitism. Not even allowed to play how I want anymore.

This forum has never failed to amaze me with the elite trash that hangs around here and I honestly only come back to laugh at them.

Phew. Now that I'm done being angry. OP, I'm completely with you. I really do want another console experience. Most of my friends ONLY play Console so it's impossible to get them to play PSO2 with me and i'd really appreciate a console release that we could all play and understand.

It won't happen but I'd still like it. I really don't care about how far behind the patches are or whatever it's just experiencing it with friends that I like.
    it is time for a wake up call to reality of pso2 never coming to NA/EU and not mopping in the past
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Honestly the majority of the thread has been blunt but not "elitist" or rude. Your post is pretty much the worst thing in the thread, by a large margin.

...well, not including Squal's weird posts.

I don't think anyone has been elitist in this thread, just blunt. (But yes these forums can get pretty bad, no denying that.)

HOWEVER, you do make a point, and I agree with you. Maybe they do have a scenario where they can't play the game on PC or the JP servers, we did jump to conclusions.

Now if the game did come out on consoles in the west, at the very least, I'd be all for it. Granted I'm too invested in JP after four years to make a permanent switch, but I also have friends who play exclusively on consoles, and that would be a great chance to get them to try the game out.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Ranting about it here isn't going to change anything, especially since most people here play the JP server already and could care less about a US release. Sega has obviously seen people's rants, I mean, there was like, what? 3 or 4 petition on change.org already? And people are still crying on the official PSO2US facebook page. It's time to face reality, it ain't happening.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』