Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

i still remember when segac demoed rockbear and vol dragon making people false hope good times
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by KiroMatic View Post
    Kinda makes me sick that everyone is being so negative here. They specifically said the want to play ON CONSOLE. NOT PC with a controller connected but ON CONSOLE.

You know how fucking rude and inconsiderate all of you sound right now. I'm almost throwing up reading these replies and if you are sick of seeing these threads then just ignore them. You don't own this website and you'd be wise to remember that you can't control what people post.

Also telling someone to play the JP PC version without knowing anything about their situation is plain stupid. Maybe their PC can't handle the game. It would explain why the specifically said "ON PS4"! Maybe not in this case but in some cases maybe EN isn't their main language so the patch doesn't help them. There are many reasons why playing the JP PC version isn't a "fix all". Personally I don't play anymore because of elitism. Not even allowed to play how I want anymore.

This forum has never failed to amaze me with the elite trash that hangs around here and I honestly only come back to laugh at them.

Phew. Now that I'm done being angry. OP, I'm completely with you. I really do want another console experience. Most of my friends ONLY play Console so it's impossible to get them to play PSO2 with me and i'd really appreciate a console release that we could all play and understand.

It won't happen but I'd still like it. I really don't care about how far behind the patches are or whatever it's just experiencing it with friends that I like.
    you should probably go to a doctor or something if reading text is making you throw up

Personally I don't play anymore because of elitism. Not even allowed to play how I want anymore.
    Who is telling you how to play? Just play however you want. Who cares what people think.

It might happen 20 years down the road as a Sega Classics bundle when we all have Oculus Rift implants, you can run a server on Raspberry Pi ver21.0 and Google Translate changes the Japanese on the fly

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    It might happen 20 years down the road as a Sega Classics bundle when we all have Oculus Rift implants, you can run a server on Raspberry Pi ver21.0 and Google Translate changes the Japanese on the fly
    Anything that isn't dreamcast era or before being called a sega classic really messes with my head

I really do want another console experience. Most of my friends ONLY play Console so it's impossible to get them to play PSO2 with me and i'd really appreciate a console release that we could all play and understand.

It won't happen but I'd still like it. I really don't care about how far behind the patches are or whatever it's just experiencing it with friends that I like.
    saw what happened to the sea version? yep, go figure.

As someone who taste how AS (and to some extension, SEGA) treated the localized version, I'd rather not have a proper-localized EN version. The only thing it would bring are pretty much repetition of PSU and the curent localiced version, added with problems about certain costumes in-game (which probably instigated by a certain feminist). Platform doesn't matter, as both are attacked in equal so far. Localized console version of PSO2 would have the same issues as localized PC PSO2.

*sigh* What a world we lived in right now.

As much as I wanted SEGA to pull out the PlayAsia (regarding a certain game) and Senran Kagura developer's move regarding censorship; if the end result are just the mess that is called localized version in a bigger scale, then by all means don't.even.bother localize the game.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Mar 21, 2016 at 10:56 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    That NPC you are talking about with a big bust looks awesome. Glad she's coming to the pc version :3

Anita Sarkeezian will have a field day with this game lmao.
    I think she looks retarded, but that's just my opinion. Will still unlock her partner card because I like unlocking partner cards.
    Don't you mean "would"? I doubt she can say shit about what happens in Japan because if she did, she would be talking literally 24/7 without sleeping or eating with the amount of things Japan does that she would hate with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    All they need to do is like, spin up an AWS server in 'murica, call it an international ship, lift the silly IP block on new accounts outside Japan and remove the language file check on startup. Social media will carry the rest of it.
    What's AWS?
    And that's not even possible when they have SEA and I doubt they would link SEA with that international ship as they're not even close to the same content.

Oh and on that subject, people could see how bad a western release could be just by looking at SEA.
    I don't mean the costumes with stats and shit on it. I just mean the content and the other bullshit.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

This one deserves it's own post.

Kinda makes me sick that everyone is being so negative here. They specifically said the want to play ON CONSOLE. NOT PC with a controller connected but ON CONSOLE.
    Don't see where I was being negative personally. And what's the difference on console with a controller and a PC with a controller?
    This might come to you as a shock, but the current gen consoles are now mostly PCs that's made strictly for gaming. They all get updates, patches, need to install games on the console (minus the Wii U) and so on and so on. They're pretty much PCs.

You know how fucking rude and inconsiderate all of you sound right now. I'm almost throwing up reading these replies and if you are sick of seeing these threads then just ignore them. You don't own this website and you'd be wise to remember that you can't control what people post.
    Once again don't see where I was rude or inconsiderate either.
    Also, if you're throwing up from simply reading stuff online which is just text and not even images... you might need to seek for something to help with that problem (even then though, I can't say I can relate as the only time I've ever thrown up is when I've been sick or something.)

And finally, you're talking about you can't control what people post... well why the fuck is your dumb ass trying to tell people what they can or can't say? Yeah. THIS time I'll be rude because now you're being a fucking hypocrite.

Also telling someone to play the JP PC version without knowing anything about their situation is plain stupid. Maybe their PC can't handle the game. It would explain why the specifically said "ON PS4"! Maybe not in this case but in some cases maybe EN isn't their main language so the patch doesn't help them. There are many reasons why playing the JP PC version isn't a "fix all". Personally I don't play anymore because of elitism. Not even allowed to play how I want anymore.
    If their PC can't handle the game, they must be on a 2007 or so PC/Laptop. The reason I say this is because my 2009 computer can play this game. On low settings, but it can.
    My 2013 PC can also play this game... on high settings minus the shading. An old computer that's a few years old would cost I'm going to guess maybe $300 or so? That's cheaper than a PS4... hell... I would like to get a PS4 (just for PSO2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 and maybe waiting to see if more than those 2 games come out on it that I want), but I don't have the money to do so. Same as I would like a Vita for PS Nova and PSO2, but once again... don't have the money.

The last thing I'll say is, what elitism? I play exactly how I want in the game and no one bitches at me.
    I play Gu/Hu because I'm more comfortable that way. People I've heard say to play/try Gu/Ra and Gu/Br but I don't do it because I don't have fun on that combination (plus I hate playing Br... it's the only class I really don't like in PSO2)
    Same as I play as a Fo/Te and a Te/Fo. Not a Te/Hu or Te/Br or Te/Fi or whatever as I don't play a melee techer.
    That's just some examples. You can play however you damn well please. IF you're worried with how someone thinks of you, then you really should not be on the internet, let alone PSO2.
    ALSO before I forget... you stopped playing because if this so-called elitism.... WON'T THAT SHIT BE ON THE ENGLISH SERVERS TOO?! I don't think just JPN players act like that and if you're not speaking Japanese, I'm sure you mean English speakers being all "elitist". IF that's the case, they would be on the English version too so it's a lose-lose situation for you.

This forum has never failed to amaze me with the elite trash that hangs around here and I honestly only come back to laugh at them.
    Or throw up in their general direction when you read their text.

i play this game on 720p in high settings on a low end cpu from 2009 and a mid end gpu from 2012
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget