Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That lag almost costed me in claiming a 13* Gal Gryphon Double Saber!

I would have instantly ragedelete the entire game, characters, and account if I got 630'd from that

I think the recent White Day EQ should be put into a special case. After all, it got boosted from livestream and preceded by a popular luck-sucking-event on shop area. A sudden big influx of players are kind of expected.

Other than that, well......I guess boost week?
    Last edited by Zeroem; Mar 21, 2016 at 07:55 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

@nevershootme:

Gratz, dude.

I have never gotten a Gal D-Saber after all this time (but plenty of Jet F'n Boots for some reason), so unfortunately I relented and opted for an Austere D-Saber, I know... some may perceive it to be a waste of resources.

This last White Day was atrocious, everyone was freezing up for 10-20 seconds at a time regularly which turned bosses into pinatas and made drops take forever to pick up. It then proceeded to lock up completely upon selecting play again, so I had to reboot the game. Seems the same happened for everyone else because when I got back on the block premium space was half empty and a pile of people were rushing from the teleporter to the quest counter.

I've also noticed that the buttery smooth lobbies and lightning fast loading tunnels that we finally got a few months ago seem to have been slowly slipping back into their usual slow, stuttery messes.

Sega wouldn't be sega if they wouldn't fuck up previously fixed things again.

Only got to run White Day twice today because of HUGE lag during the first game to the point where I was expecting to get 630'd at any given moment.Second run was much better but lag reared its ugly head again albeit much less than the first run.

Everyone's been lagging, it's not just us.
    At least I'm not getting 630s all the damn time like a few weeks ago.
    Not getting any at all now, actually.
    Everyone else had to suffer through it to get SEGA to notice and fix the problem.

I've been stuck in EQ lag for about 5 minutes now. No signs of a DC, just nothing is responding. Enemies aren't dealing or taking damage. Players aren't moving. But 5 minutes in and no DC.

And as I was writing this, I 630'd. But it took about 5-6 minutes for the DC Window to pop up.

Does SEGA even know about the lag? Cus they've had what, 3 Maints to fix the issue and still haven't. Great maint, SEGA.

Me too. It took me minutes to get to character selection. I'm sure my internet and vpn are fine.
    Even worse, I got infinite tunnel when changing block. I don't know why. I'm using official launcher and have checked the files. Anyone else got the same issue?

All ships are also green, when usually ship 4 is yellow. There's upcoming christmas EQ, so it's not common for ship 4 to be green.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Mar 31, 2016 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    IDoes SEGA even know about the lag? Cus they've had what, 3 Maints to fix the issue and still haven't. Great maint, SEGA.
    Don't worry, they'll probably decide to fix it by totally disabling crafting as a temporary fix and then leave it like that for a few months. Just like friend partners.