Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I've been doing White Day with boosters too and haven't seen any pet related 13 stars.
    I got two classes to 75 doing White Day.

I did get a 13 star wand or talis or something crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I did get a 13 star wand or talis or something crappy.
    Well that explains everything - you've got the 13* quartz wand I need to max mine, I've got all the 13* eggs and parfaits you need -_-

If Summoner kept their drops to themselves like every other class tries to do we wouldn't be having this problem.

I dunno about that. It's always been common to get uber weapons for shit you're not even playing.
    Always saw people getting 13 stars on classes they had at level 1.
    Had a lot of that during Gidoras yesterday too.

Pretty sure people just stopped complaining about it after a while. I keep getting talises when playing as a Gunner, while to this day, I've only had a total of one rifle and no machineguns drop for me. This is hardly a Summoner problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    If Summoner kept their drops to themselves like every other class tries to do we wouldn't be having this problem.
    eh? since when, last time i checked i'll get 13 star weapons for jobs i don't have or play, the only "exclusive" drops you get are disks, and even then, they still will vary depending on the enemies you fight.

Not to mention summoners don't actually get weapons, just eggs and candy for said resulting pets, which ARE their weapons..

Was farming for 13* bow like a pleb, bam 13*, but it wasn't the bow, it was the fucking 13* maron egg -> repeated 2 times. Fuck SU (I'm playing Ra/Hu btw)

P/S: Fuck SU and their stupid sweets and eggs. 10*/11* eggs can't be traded for cubes also
    Last edited by HentaiLolicon; Mar 23, 2016 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    tries

Getting an off-class weapon happens. Most of my 13*s havent been but its a moot point. What I'm trying to state is the game rolls for on-class weapons twice. Summoner's eggs/candies aren't weapons. They are items, and thrown into nearly every pool because of it. With no bias as to what class gets them.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I don't understand what that video is about.
    JP person using EN patch? EN person playing with JP people but streaming in JP?

Probably what I hate most about Summoner right now is too many goddamn eggs drop all the damn time everywhere.
    And 99% of the time, they're eggs I don't want.
    It's like SEGA felt that eggs needed to catch up to all the other weapon categories in trash rares for the past 3+ years.

Side note: I have 3 Summoners at 75 and 1 at 74 now. Another at around ~65 and another at ~45.
    I'm kinda at a point where I don't really feel like playing any class or weapon.
    This is me (an american) using an english patch playing with my friends on ship 9