Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bonus reward is, to my recollection, just a reward for scratching a set number of times. In theory it's not a bad idea if the rewards are good, since you know you'll get it eventually rather than relying on RNG, but that requires the number of total scratches to be properly balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    what bonus scratch? is there some completion prize for scratch coming? that's illegal already in japan
    Lets just say if you have the AC to complete it, (hundreds of scratch anyway if you have average luck) then you'll have 3 months of luxury with 150% rdr at all times.

And didn't die so easily. which the mobs only hit like what the solo XQ does.

This is the short version, I'm sure people are too tired to hear the long one.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Well, I got a ton of Kenran Ribbons for 500k each.
    I wanted the school uniform tie, but it costs 20m so f**k you SEGA.
    Its not Sega's fault blame the playrr market

It is SEGA's fault because they removed part of an outfit to make it a 5 star rare accessory.
    It's also SEGA's fault when the game is designed such that the market is ridiculously inflated.

I don't see how it's the player's fault. There's such a thing in economics as supply and demand.
    Obviously, there are far more school uniforms than neckties, and that means supply <<<<<<<<<<< demand.
    Of course price is going to be high. SEGA is the one that defines that, not players.

The stupid thing is it looks like the necktie doesn't even deform around the chest and stomach properly.
    So it looks like it was designed mostly to work with guys or only outfits like that sailor outfit.
    Though, I can't know for sure without moving it around to test.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 23, 2016 at 09:31 PM.

Anyone still got that pic of that cast that looked like a car in tokyo?

what bonus scratch? is there some completion prize for scratch coming? that's illegal already in japan
    well they are threading on dangerous waters with the Base wear crap
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    Anyone still got that pic of that cast that looked like a car in tokyo?
    Here's MAIDOLL on a bike:
    https://twitter.com/maidoll/status/712574244157173760
    https://twitter.com/maidoll/status/712573129848000512

That's crazy stuff right there.

What's illegal is making a prize that requires you to get multiple items in a scratch/gatcha/whatever. I think the bonus scratches are just something you get for doing a certain number of scratches regardless of what you get.

I just wish Sega would acknowledge the players who identify as the color green.

Not a single green Outerwear for girls. 90% RedBlueWhiteBlack, with handful of yellow/purple/pink/tan sprinkled in.

Somad.