Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    The game still lacks a lot of really basic stuff that tons of people want.
    Did you see the livestream reaction to the suit outfit for guys?
    Momoi was like, "Huh? Was everyone waiting for a suit like this?" and the audience roared.
    It took 4 years for a simple suit.

Another example is legwear. We're only just starting to get simple plain socks/kneesocks/thigh-highs.
    There are 9999 variations with patterns nobody wants on them. But virtually no simple ones.
    4 years for basic legwear.
    Meanwhile I'm still waiting for some hairstyles with bangs over one eye that aren't either super short or twintails. And some decent tomboy-ish or military clothing. Naturally the perfect outfit was in the 2015 design contest but didn't get picked, gotta have yet more Rappy suits and emo coats.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Meanwhile I'm still waiting for some hairstyles with bangs over one eye that aren't either super short or twintails. And some decent tomboy-ish or military clothing. Naturally the perfect outfit was in the 2015 design contest but didn't get picked, gotta have yet more Rappy suits and emo coats.
    Man all I want for hair is the loose front braid they already have, but only one braid. I don't even really care if it's left or right, just only one side. Literally, exactly what's already there, just one, without it being centered; right where it is already, but without the second.

Life is hard.