Thread: TMZ

Default TMZ

So I heard the news while watching stuff on youtube. I don't want anymore corporations ruining the gaming industry (as bad as it is now) and TMZ is bad journalism. This kinda publicity is what has made gaming too mainstream. Do we really need any more unwanted attention after we've discovered how shitty journalism is these days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z55cjiO7kCs
    Last edited by Noblewine; Mar 24, 2016 at 12:59 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

You could at least say what the hell this is about so I don't need to go browse TMZ and guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    You could at least say what the hell this is about so I don't need to go browse TMZ and guess.
    sorry walrus I posted a link on the first post of this thread.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.