Page 82 of 125 FirstFirst ... 32727980818283848592 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chaoko99 View Post

Does this qualify as "doing something really stupid?" I'm putting it over Exquisito, but I CTD on load.

Explain?
    Nothing too much for Thomas. Model base was a weapon model to stop the usual deformation for player model anims.

As far as really stupid, it's not that. That's pretty close to a general human figure so it should work. You would have to make sure you match up the proportions well enough though. Probably ought to put it over an outfit that has a covered face too, other than bask (bask repca internally has a separate head model).

I'm a bit confused as to how to pack this into anything, as it's not too well explained how to pack files without a group one, I got it to repack successfully at one point, but it CTDs on load. I tried to move it over the 7/11 shironian, but no luck yet.

http://puu.sh/pKKbM/289c2cfcab.zip This is my current setup, it compiles fine, but crashes on load, anything I'm doing wrong?
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

I'm a bit confused as to how to pack this into anything, as it's not too well explained how to pack files without a group one, I got it to repack successfully at one point, but it CTDs on load. I tried to move it over the 7/11 shironian, but no luck yet.

http://puu.sh/pKKbM/289c2cfcab.zip This is my current setup, it compiles fine, but crashes on load, anything I'm doing wrong?
    Apologies on that. There was lot to cover at the time. First of all though, you should redump the original file with the repacker itself. Deicer output is not compatible.

This is repacker output:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7iv4rzc1zj...an711.zip?dl=0

Also, make sure you save the .dds stuff in the correct .dds format or it will not like it.

I can't really test things right now so you'll have to play with it yourself.

Does anyone have the current coastal cafe skybox id? I want to save it for later use and experiments :P

What do? I can't figure out why it's doing this.

Also I lost my texture lookup file, the one with all the textures sorted by category. Could someone add that to the modding tutorial OP? Same with the list that says where they were found?
    Last edited by chaoko99; Jun 30, 2016 at 05:28 PM.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

Now that they're banning overparse user by checking their file, can we get banned by using graphical mod?

YES. GOOD GOD FOR THE 90TH TIME IT'S ON THE TOP OF THE DAMN OP.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

YES. GOOD GOD FOR THE 90TH TIME IT'S ON THE TOP OF THE DAMN OP.
    I think their question was more along the lines of:

Has anything changed? Like, has modding gotten more dangerous than it already was.

Quote Originally Posted by aryayudhaprakasa2 View Post
    Now that they're banning overparse user by checking their file, can we get banned by using graphical mod?
    I don't know, but to be honest I got up and was thinking to say that people shouldn't be using them frankly. This goes for English patch in general too of course. One of the first things the game file checks is the d54 whatever checksum file that ALL MODS INCLUDING ENGLISH PATCH use. So I'd be very, very careful if you rely on that. Going forward, it's a little hard to say what will be safe. Best case scenario they will only care about parser, but seeing how situations like this are often handled, I'd very strongly recommend not using any sort of mod for now.

I figured that'd be the case. If anyone wants to try to play with mods, let me know how that goes but... It's definitely safest to go vanilla for now.

Fortunately for me, I played vanilla anyways before, and the only mods I have in most times are hair swaps and my lipstick/panis repca fixes. So at least the change won't be too much on me. :\

Might wanna put something in big pretty letters at the top of the post so that people... hopefully... read it and understand the situation.

Edit: Make game vanilla, crash within 30 seconds of logging on every time, just trying to use SG coupons. wrryyyyy
    Edit2: it's also a GameGuard error and I ran the game completely vanilla, using the original launcher... SEGA pls I just wanna do PD
    Last edited by Illyrie; Jul 1, 2016 at 03:43 PM.