Page 108 of 125 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109110111118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1248

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    It's in there and has already been tested. Basically it's newman youthful but with a really shitty mouth
    Do you know the file by any chance?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Okay, so I have found the beast race files. There are 4 texture files and 4 model files. Is there a good way to figure out what texture and model belongs to what race and gender? Or is process of elimination my best bet? How would I also mod the beast faces onto existing faces? I have never touched face mods, obviously. But I am now fairly good at modding weapons, clothing, accessories, hairs etc.

I got the textures to work on a female newman. But there is a slight issue with trying to get a model to fit....
    Spoiler!

#MistakesWereMade
    How can I sync the correct model to faces so I can avoid monstrosities like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragun9500 View Post
    I got the textures to work on a female newman. But there is a slight issue with trying to get a model to fit....
    Spoiler!

#MistakesWereMade
    How can I sync the correct model to faces so I can avoid monstrosities like this?
    Your attachment is not working...
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Face modding doesn't work all that well. Filenames should indicate what race/sex it's for (though I don't remember them off the top of my head-- check the ones already on the list?), but you'll have to put it over every face you have access to to find one that doesn't deform. In Beast's case, it does work over one of them stated earlier.

But it surely doesn't over others.......

Spoiler!

Anyway! New mod! Some might have noticed there's a tier 6 lighting column on the skybox tab now. Still not 100% sure how all lighting is handled, but on tier 6, MOST lighting is handled by that tier 6 file when the correct skybox is in place. I was confirming which file belonged to which area, which is easiest to do by swapping the lighting for something obvious. I chose a really dark one since it'd be easy to see no matter what area it was. (tier 6 lighting needs to be opened up and gutted, unlike skyboxes which can just be renamed.) It looked neat, so I kept all the test files and put them together in case anyone else wanted to use them. So, here those are. It affects EVERY area released up to this date.
    This will not work on tier 5 or lower.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/khpihpa0sgojc18/

Spoiler!

Also, happy birthday to me~ My controller broke and I needed to buy a new one~ I'm 210 scratches in (that's 16,800 SG for those who can't imagine the number) and I still haven't gotten that hairstyle I spoke at length about~ This shit isn't fair~
    Your mod turned all npcs to Huey _(:3

Alright, I tried multiple things from extracting models and such to extent of messing it with 3d tools. [aqp > aqo > obj]
    My problem is, somehow I can't convert the .obj files to .aqp with aqp2obj, dragging the file just doesn't do anything.

Anything that I've missed to do the conversion?

I forgot
    It looks like you don't have the .org.aqp the program generated when you made the .obj, possibly. That's necessary in order to reassemble an aqp since an aqp is more than just the model itself. The program replaces sections of the data rather then the whole file with whats's in your .obj. As a result, the .org.aqp file is required in order to progress.
    I did this too, so if there's anything I've missed, a help would be appreciated

+Asking
    .OBJ editor you'd recommend so it doesnt mess with aqp2obj ?
    Using 3dsmax 2017, but i suppose the exporter is not compatible with current aqp2obj
    Last edited by Rsync; Apr 1, 2017 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post
    Your mod turned all npcs to Huey _(:3
    I don't see the problem
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I was going to work on it more, but I figured I may as well post this updated guide now:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...0&goto=newpost

Questions welcome of course.

Edit: @Rsync That thread may help you a little by the way. I can confirm most versions of Max, including 2017, work by the way.
    Last edited by Shadowth117; Apr 1, 2017 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Okay, April Fools is over, here's the real link. Yes, it is huge, because they also have textures in them because sega.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/1qqpy1qhgsbfg4c/

The everyone-is-Huey thing will likely break next update. Or, well, half of it will. Would anyone be interested in a re-upload of files sorted out into will-break and won't-break? 'cause you can certainly have every NPC partner as Huey without it ever breaking. lol
    Yasss I love this lighting for boss EQs. So damn kewl. TY~

Few questions about the mod tho:
    - Can I just easily apply the lighting to lets say a new area or do I have to recompile that area with the lighting setting you did?
    - Are weather effects affected?

Ty in adv for any reply :>

May I ask for the mod perspective bunny suit BA pls?? also some of Mod like cloth got damaged or half undress :v thank you