Page 18 of 125 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868118 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

Victim of Dudu & Monica zegun~kun's Avatar

oh crap
    so basically, all recolored costumes are no-go eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Only using output from ice.exe. I tried with the hair you said you used, and it still has the same results. Selvaria's fine in salon, crashes out, and matoi won't work.

This is exactly what I did with those and the two swaps that do work without a problem (Jenius to Kirika, Selvaria to Matoi), so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong:

-Unpack using deicer to make sure which groups it has. These only have group 2, so leave both the group1 .txt files blank
    -Place the file to be replaced and the file you're replacing it with in the same folder as ice.exe
    -Rename to give them the .ice extension (ice.exe won't do anything if I don't do this)
    -Drag each one onto ice.exe to unpack
    -Rename the files you're swapping in to match the ones you're replacing (in this case, example is: rename pl_hr_2780_d_fm_xx.dds to pl_hr_0007_d_mm_xx.dds)
    -Delete the folder for the files you're replacing (in this case, 0eae672f7afa2b8ab12673fdb289a58c)
    -Rename the folder of the files being swapped in the match the one you're replacing (in this case, rename 0bcabb74eb500c58184d8b960a790951 to 0eae672f7afa2b8ab12673fdb289a58c)
    -Drag the folder onto either compressed.bat or uncompressed.bat (I used compressed for all of these, but uncompressed didn't give any different of a result aside from the file being bigger)
    -Rename the resulting file to remove the .ice extension
    -Copy and paste result into PSO2's win32 folder

What did I mess up
    I only use ice.exe to unpack and repack (I use uncompressed.bat to repack, compressed.bat usually don't work)

no deicer, no deicer, no deicer... very important

because I think deicer has modified something during the extraction
    Last edited by Madevil; Apr 8, 2016 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zegun~kun View Post
    oh crap
    so basically, all recolored costumes are no-go eh?
    not all of the re-colored costume, let's say, in your case

ヴェルトラム, ヴェルトラム銀, ヴェルトラム月, ヴェルトラム夜, ヴェルトラム雅, ヴェルトラム萌 they're using same 4 digit code of d/m/n/s texture 1060, so these are okey

but ヴェルトラム雪, ヴェルトラム紅 they're using 2520 for d/m texture, 1060 for n/s texture, swap these kind of costume with other look will crash the game client

The deicer hasn't touched the version of the file that I give to ice.exe. I actually have an entire folder of just every file unpacked already, which was done to copies, which I have since deleted. The original files within win32, which I copy to the ice.exe folder, deicer has not touched.

compressed.bat seems to have been the problem. Everything is working fine after redoing everything using uncompressed.bat instead. Should probably mention something about that in the guide.

I'll get to work on the early deuman skin! Thanks!

Edit:
    It works! .... But I need to manually smooth out a couple layers because apparently they had a different system in play for how muscle definition and face types worked. So as-is, they would paint wrinkles and muscles on. Will hopefully have a fully functional and smooth one up by tomorrow.

Edit2:
    Um. Any idea why repacked body paints only work on the right side of the body when using layered wear? It doesn't crash, it just doesn't mirror unless it's a normal outfit.
    I know 100% that the repacker flubs up when it repacks certain things and can alter .dds files slightly in the process, annoyingly. I don't really have too much advice I can give there, sadly.

That early dewman skin is pretty cool though. Would have been nice to have it as at least body paint.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ye...euman+skin.zip
    Nevermind I was making it harder than it had to be. Beta deuman skin is done!

Female takes the place of Tan Lines, male takes the place of Chest Wound, and the makeup takes the place of White Face Guard. All of these are default pieces so that everybody can use them, and as uninvasive as possible so they don't look as weird to people who don't have the mod installed.
    However, as the last post said, they don't work as well on layered outfits. They don't crash! But they only display on the right side of the body. They work 100% on normal outfits.
    Would like it if it was added to the front post~ ... Later when I have a preview image to give.
    Wait, so you can replace Body Paints and whatnot aswell? :OI\
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Wait, so you can replace Body Paints and whatnot aswell? :OI\
    You can replace literally anything in the game, as long as it repacks properly :Y

3 day pass. Finally, I can remove black scale on Matoi viel costume perfectly.
    The interesting thing is DDS file with S in name(ie. pl_bd_4230_s_fu_xx.dds). It can do more than make skin shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by mallow View Post
    3 day pass. Finally, I can remove black scale on Matoi viel costume perfectly.
    The interesting thing is DDS file with S in name(ie. pl_bd_4230_s_fu_xx.dds). It can do more than make skin shiny.
    Yeah, red, green and blue all do different things on those. IIRC, it varies a bit on the specifics though from thing to thing.

Victim of Dudu & Monica zegun~kun's Avatar

anyone have the file name for Edel Serin? (Io's default costume)

Edel Serin / エーデルゼリン

Base f9fc2dc66f49424d54bc6a6d57b033a3
    Moon 8ea67cb2cca3ca90b4857ad48b197bfe
    Sun 9ee011e0e3217901737c9eadd6888e77
    Sky 655d3b83ff857550190cfc6424d80ebe
    Elegant ce0ead40e1dc9797429c6033fc5ccc1c
    Gradient c03e0dceaea30d524a4893051d227562
    Gradient 2 4b88bb65dd453064f95a8c29a234fb13
    Last edited by Blazter; Apr 10, 2016 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Sorry i passed one by mistake