Page 25 of 125 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mallow View Post
    Some file make deICEr crash when extract.

This can call inner ware.
    Spoiler!
    Theeeere it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Next swimsuit: nipple bandages and maebari. I'm calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    You have to give it time to detect everything. It's not best to do every single file at once. Even on a powerful computer rig, it's going to take some time and if it's not up to snuff, it won't even work.

So basically, separate out your files into different folders, make sure the files listed in the modding guide are removed from your file sets temporarily, and it should work.
    I understand.
    It worked(better)...
    But, is there any way to make searching for a specific weapon (camo?) or any other item easier? Or do we seriously have to browse through every file manually? I keep trying to find the data for the Radiant weapon camo. Instead, I found tutorial pictures, Clarissa, some Invade weapon, Phantom Seagulls and Dolphins, the blue Edea Cluster outfit, and so on.

After all, someone had luck finding the data for Viola, the Revolutio series, and some of the Tagemikazuchi weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Apart from the files listed in the guide thread, these files also consistently crash for me, but not for other people despite us having the exact same deICEr. Some people say that a few of these aren't even ICE archives so they should have been excluded, but.... Well, they weren't, for whatever reason. I couldn't get through more than 500 at a time because of these when I was unpacking the first time. Now I do them in batches of about 2,000~5,000 and get no crashes.

Spoiler!

If there's still crashes for you after isolating all of these, there's something speeecially wrong with something on your end, much like mine, no idea what and no idea how to fix it. You're going to have to do what I did and do them about 500 at a time and then split them in half every time it crashes so you can find and isolate the one that's making it crash. This can take weeks, depending on how much free time you have each day and how much of that time you're willing to devote to this task
    Jesus christ what the heck
    Why does stuff like this always happen to me
    All I want is to swap *レイディアント/*Radiant over *トラメガスワン/*Tramegaswan to see if it will be worth purchasing on Wednesday when the EP4 Deluxe Package releases....
    Last edited by Tymek; Apr 16, 2016 at 08:26 AM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Does anyone know why deICEr keeps crashing and only detecting like 500 files?
    Select a directory, wait for it to actually display a list of files before proceeding. If you don't it will inevitably crash or miss a bunch of files.

Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    Oooh, wish the Ou worked with the new Claris/Sara outfit.
    just wonder how do they control the clipping for outer wear?
    because even after file swapped the clipping area are still using the origin setting

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Download Madevil's .txt with the list of the extracted contents of everything.
    Open it and search for the weapon files you need, copy/paste the onto Ice folder, extract it, search for dds files, open them. This is how i've done my list.

Spoiler!

People should start posting things they find cuz somehow i don't understand how they only find 1 katana file, etc.

Updated my list on page25
    Where is the .txt listed? I just searched through the entire thread, but to no avail. Just Google Docs documents. Did I miss it?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Where is the .txt listed? I just searched through the entire thread, but to no avail. Just Google Docs documents. Did I miss it?
    You quoted it.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=110

Also http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=247
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Talking

Oh my god, I feel so stupid right now. Thank you!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

Oh, reminds me.

In pso2es, there's several entries to weapons that are mysterious. Not all of them have descriptions but they're just the same thing essentially.

Spoiler!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would suggest using ice.exe for extraction, just drag the folder onto ice.exe and everything goes smoothly.

yes, I mean almost 43k files in one go, without crashing

one more thing, I normally make another copies of D textures for catalog browsing,
    for example, make a windows file search for pl_bd_??_d_??_??.dds and copy them out to another folder, and there it goes a catalog for costumes
    if you're looking for gunslash, serach for wp_??_17_*_d.dds

sage thumbnail is powerful, but crash a lot, I think it's not sage's problem, it's more likely windows explorer can't handle thumbnail cache gracefully...
    xnview will do a better job for dds thumbnail browsing

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post

but
    gravity
    doesn't
    WORK
    THAT
    WAY
    AND THOSE ARE 100% USELESS! My meager intelligence would feel less insulted if there was no inner wear or it was just freaking nude with mosaics.
    Spoiler!