Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    I was gonna come along and say the original PSO didn't have teams. Was that a BB thing or something then? I pretty much played that one once or twice just to see the new areas.

Frankly on the cube you didn't need them. Games weren't locked to blocks, lobbies were small so it was easier to talk to people (not to mention talking was encouraged on the original, but let's not go there again), and you only needed 4 to a party anyways - it was a much easier experience back then.
    It was a Blue Burst thing.

F12 to open team chat, space to talk. It had very basic functions, wasn't too bad, but compared to now, terrible.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    This. Just join a team and say some random racist, offensive stuff, and bam you have tons of white knight there to make you a moral person
    To be fair, if you do that on purpose, you're kind of a jerk.

Drama is a feature exists in any multiplayer game, even in real life when you beat your broken hearted friend on some games.

Technically yes this team system is missing core features like last login and stuff, at the point someone has to make a website/excel to cover this problem.

This. Just join a team and say some random racist, offensive stuff, and bam you have tons of white knight there to make you a moral person
    I will be one of the person who'll be the white knight and kick anyone if he or she is acting like a real jerk cause I won't need that kind of people, intended or not.
    Past experience, they only turn things into chaos if you keep em at the point you'd rather keep elite players.

Objectively, I'm sure there are teams that are purposely made to make some random racist, offensive stuff, and bam no one cares if he or she becomes a real shit anywhere.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Apr 4, 2016 at 04:13 AM.

The issue is that the western community takes teams super seriously. (gotta play with your team, gotta keep good reputation for your team, people judge people by their teams, all that garbage) If someone from team X is being bad and badmouthing people, people will start judging team X as having "bad people", even though it's just one guy.

There's so much drama between teams it's unreal. While I personally made my team as a centre for people to play together, I'm not super strict on team stuff because it's not like we're trying to be better than other teams or whatever, we're just playing the game.

Team quarters:
    You grew a dem tree.
    You water a dem tree.
    You worship the dem tree for boost.

My team is just me and my friend. I could invite people, but I don't want to deal with any BS.
    The other friend who I no longer talk to quit at around level 5-10 a few years back because PSO2's English patch stuff "gave him a headache" and he didn't want to learn.

In other news, my tree finally grew in size today! Only took 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    The issue is that the western community takes teams super seriously. (gotta play with your team, gotta keep good reputation for your team, people judge people by their teams, all that garbage) If someone from team X is being bad and badmouthing people, people will start judging team X as having "bad people", even though it's just one guy.

There's so much drama between teams it's unreal. While I personally made my team as a centre for people to play together, I'm not super strict on team stuff because it's not like we're trying to be better than other teams or whatever, we're just playing the game.
    Exactly, all that garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    If Teams could have at least 300 people...
    An update to something like this would be nice, specially for friend requests having to constantly remove people from your list due to the limit.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I'm not super strict on team stuff because it's not like we're trying to be better than other teams or whatever, we're just playing the game.
    That's what I do with mine. We've all had drama, and after figuring out that we don't actually care for image, the people who are toxic are let go immediately.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"O-other players have a problem with my /pol/ level comments because they're all a bunch of SJWs! Damn tumblr ruining my games!"

That's how you sound just now.