Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I couldn't care less about the Gryphon, just gimmie my Ares Stones.
    :c

2016, is Gryphon really still relevant SEGA?

Quote Originally Posted by Xion14Blade View Post
    2016, is Gryphon really still relevant SEGA?
    It has nothing to do with Gryphon.

I think the only relevant weapon still worth getting from Mr. McGryphon these days is the Gal-Double-Saber 'cause of its crit-boosting potential, and it's still one of the best DS. Its good for those who don't want an Austere DS or who don't want to resort to Meteor Crudgel, for whatever reason, and need a good DS.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

The rod is good for dark techs, namely NaMegid.

The EQ being scheduled is no surprise looking at sega's recent track record. But limiting runs is really really stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

The EQ is not schedule only lol I did it on ship 4 a few hours ago. Anyways it's probably because of the set spawns they limited the EQ (dio+gal) to stop players from getting too many items because it's "unfair". I don't care much because I will just do multiship once I clear my 4 run, this EQ is like 3-4 mins max per clear.
    Too many Characters to post :<

The EQ system is shit. The limit on it is merely a symptom.

Online games have arrived at the frustrating conclusion that it's okay to make players play on their schedule and regiment. Weekly lockouts, daily missions, scheduled events...like, a game should fall into the cracks in my schedule, not the other way around.

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

The problem with that is how quickly we adapt to their schedule because of this idea that if we don't continue to run at their pace, we will be left behind or not have enough of one or more of a particular resource. The stone system is a perfect example of this.

As for the Gryphon issue, they are still good weapons, and they are NOT held behind a stone farming system like the weapons currently being carried around. That's at least one less wall to climb. This whole 'top-down' perspective that we all adopt when comparing weapons only further perpetuates the systems that Sega has put into place, and it causes even more frustration.

Not everyone has the time to play this game for extended amounts, nor is everyone lucky enough to have 13*s drop. Those people eventually will settle for 'good enough' or 'what's within reach.'
    Last edited by Shinmarizu; Apr 6, 2016 at 09:53 PM.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander