Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is it too late to hope pso2 releases on an xbox console?

I've watched a bit of gameplay on twitch and youtube and I seriously want this game! It makes me very sad though because a while ago I read it was releasing on PS4. Which gave me the idea that there's a chance it could release on X1. Anyone can anyone confirm or deny that it will be coming out on X1?
    Edit: Checked and my PC's gonna need a better video card than what i've got. I think it'll be worth the upgrade though.
    Last edited by HUcast playah; Apr 6, 2016 at 10:48 PM.

It's never gonna happen.

You can always play it on PC.

There hasn't been anything said about an xbox release. Why not just play it on PC?

Nothing against it, just never really got into PC gaming. Honestly switching over from console may be worth it for this game as awesome as it looks ^-^

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

It's ok ppl, once he realizes the PS4 version is all in Japanese they'll leave.

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast playah View Post
    Nothing against it, just never really got into PC gaming. Honestly switching over from console may be worth it for this game as awesome as it looks ^-^
    If you have a semi-decent PC the game should run fine, and you can play with a gamepad.

Yeah, it is rather easy to replicate a console experience with this game (especially if you hook up your PC to your TV). I play with an XBox One controller, and I only really go to the keyboard for chatting or searching the shop, and a wireless keyboard, like those Logitech ones with a trackpad on them, can be used for that on the couch (I used a similar setup when I played PSU on the 360).
    (I am cheating a bit by using an off-brand chatpad [basically just a small wireless keyboard with a separate receiver that is attached to and gets its power through the controller] for my subpalette and a few other keys that aren't mapped to the controller)
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 6, 2016 at 08:20 PM.

PSO2 is supposed to be Japan (and Asian regions) only, and I'm pretty sure that XB1 is not a popular console in Japan.
    That likely significantly decreases the possibility of PSO2 being ported to XB1.

You'll sooner see sega release the game to western audience on PC than on a murican console.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Most/all XB1 games come out on PC anyway.
    Even the PS4 still doesn't have many interesting exclusives.