Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What's your priority level for Mining base airships

I frankly get annoyed when people in SH/XH Despair scream "Get the airships" or "Gunships!" in all chat because it doesn't appose a threat to me on any class I've brought there. I Know a lot of people play Mining base now since Orbits so what do you think? I Just believe It's a waste for AIS to airship when he can be mobbing/aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Depends on the mpa, I guess ......

If I see a direct line between the airship and a group of players cross a tower, I'd take it down (should the mpa is good enough to hold, at least).
    Though I usually play as GuRa, I can also took it down with Rifle ....

Or should the airship targeting me ..... I'd also took it down. Machinegun spam is painful if I want to maintain PerfectKeeper ._.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Fairly high. A gunship rarely ever kills me on foot (damn Fomelgion...), but having to gtfo the way at the wrong time has cost me prime Zondeel opportunities, so when I'm in the AIS, I'll usually bring them down first thing. I'm not going to fly across the map away from an spawning swarm in Despair to do it, but if it's in the general vicinity, I'll light it up.

High priority and equal to any boss units on the field. The Gunship interrupts attacks and could very well screw you over because someone didn't use Zondeel when they are dodging fire.

Gunship is medium to high priority. But would be best if always treated as high priority.

While those possess middle threat to bases if left alone, these gunships can decimate players on-foot with ease, crippling the defense progress in the long run. And Darkers won't relent while you're ressing people died from a-left-alone-gunship's attacks.

Besides, isn't that hard to think that people are screaming like that because they knew what those gunships capable of.
    Experience is the greatest teacher, after all. And no matter how minor the threat is, it's still a threat nonetheless.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 5, 2016 at 02:12 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Lower than Darker Particle Cannons but higher than bosses for me. A gunship isn't going to kill anyone with its attention divided, but it's annoying to have to deal with while on foot, and if it decides to target a player with a tower in the way, it might become a problem. The only reason I put it over bosses is that it only takes five seconds to kill, whereas a boss can take longer.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    I Just believe It's a waste for AIS to airship when he can be mobbing/aggro.
    The reason AIS are usually tasked to do it is because it's rather difficult to shoot it out of the air with either the turrets or a ground-based class. Anyone manning a turret can literally be doing anything better, and only two or three classes are even able to actually hit it. Since many others here are in general agreement that it's a high-level issue, you're probably gonna want to be rid of it the fast way rather than just sucking it up.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 5, 2016 at 03:47 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I say high priority. As a squishy FONewearl, if an airship so much as looks at me, I'm dead. Especially if it decides to do so when I'm charging a Tech or am unable to move due to casting certain stationary Techs/Compounds.
    And Fos are kinda important in TDs, imo. Once we get Fomelgion charged up we become a Mini-AIS. So being nuked mid cast can ruin a wave.

#SaveTheFOs

Pretty darn high especially if bosses around . They can take a good chunk out of a tower so leaving alone is not something I would do.

Depends on the pub. There's a point that your mpa is well organized that the ship is the only enemy left before the wave is cleared. This mpa won't even notice there's an airship needed to be taken care of.

When your pub isn't that good, then the airship will always be there while you guys are busy with the enemy, therefore of course it'll trouble everyone. At this point it needs to be taken down.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Gunships should take high priority. Dodging while try to Fomel a line of golds isn't fun.