Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default 2016 competition

Listen no rules i am back and i am serious
    Dance 20 king is in full effect i am the king of this lobby action once again i have appeared and this is no joke i am here and i want it lets go can u out Dance 20 me???? 2016 champ of this for 2014 and 2015 will u beat me this year? aha i think not lets go Dance20 for the rest of the year is the winner if u are not in b-01 u wont win ill be there starting on the 14th ill be dancing and ill win it lets go can u dance 20 better than me for the rest of the year?

listen i know everyone in this game including AIDA or anyone u wanna throw at me this is a real competition if u are serious msg me send mail whatever it is i approve of it ill give u a lobby action of your choice i am gonna be in this for 2016 dance 20 comp in b-01 ill see you other people will see you this is a legit competition

u will only get a lobby action if u beat me

Go away.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Go away.
    dance20 me pls?

listen just dance 20 in b-01 is the only rule at anytime the judges is the English community they will know everything in b-01 just dance 20 in b-01 for the year is the challenge ok many people will be watching this i hope this is real we did it for 2014 and 2015 dont cheat or like people will know so just dance and play

ok alot of people want me to clarify.... as your title for online put it in red and do dance 20 if you are doing dance 20 and your online status isnt in red u dont qualify so the rules are dance 20 in b-01 in red as your online status for the year ....... in b-01 starting on the 14th ok thats the date officially at 3pm EST 12pm PST ok? that is the official condition red status on the 14th counts!!! if u beat me on 12/01/2016 i will give you a lobby action of your choice i WILL TRADE U THIS IF U WIN ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE OF PSO2 IN B-01 ok dont cheat or lie THIS IS REAL .... just dance in b-01 dance20

Waaaat. Okay, let me read the rules for a while (if it exist), because I was at total loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbo View Post
    ok alot of people want me to clarify.... as your title for online put it in red and do dance 20 if you are doing dance 20 and your online status isnt in red u dont qualify so the rules are dance 20 in B-01-
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 13, 2016 at 03:11 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"