Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Well, I just feel bad if I "friend" people and never really talk to them, or know anything about them.
    But at the same time, I can't handle so many people at once. Can't do anything about that.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to use the word "friend" lightly.
    You know what people are like nowadays. "Oh, you agree with me on something! Friend!" then when they disagree, "*unfriended*".
    That's not what "friend" means.

It'd be nice if, instead of collabos, SEGA just released parts for all sorts of things, so that people could create characters they like from other stuff.
    You can do that in PSO2 to some degree, but I'm saying they could have focused more on customizable parts instead of preset bodies.

Something funny I was thinking about the new apostle stuff:
    They all have some fancy occupation., like Prodigy Mathematician, Global Best Selling Author, Archaeologist, Surgeon with Godly Hands.
    Then you have the hooded girl whose occupation will probably be "Big-boobed Otaku Shotacon Japanese Schoolgirl".
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 23, 2016 at 10:23 PM.

well i think all apostle get those fancy occupation title because of mother grant power to them. all of them maybe otaku before mother see them fall enough to make them become her apostle.

because ps seris concept about light vs dark?
    Last edited by oratank; May 23, 2016 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Who says I got a problem with the seiyuu. Please don't jump to conclusions that fast lel.

I personally found the inclusion of Dio's seiyuu as amusing, considering how many players makes fun of dio drops in EQs; then we got actual Dio seiyuu in-game.
    Considering that the Phantoms have a Road Roller monster, I'd be pretty amused to see the VA's character summon the Road Roller Phantoms while yelling "ROOOOAD ROLLAAAA DAAAA!!" in the exact same tone as his Dio Brando character

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    well i think all apostle get those fancy occupation title because of mother grant power to them. all of them maybe otaku before mother see them fall enough to make them become her apostle.

because ps seris concept about light vs dark?
    I think its the exact opposite in that they already have those amazing occupations to begin with and that its because of those occupations that they were recruited into Mother Cluster. It'd be pretty silly, even by PSO2 standards, if they were all previously losers. Plus, it makes it much more satisfying if we get the chance to kick their ass since the Apostles (based on what we've seen of them so far) are pretty full of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Considering that the Phantoms have a Road Roller monster, I'd be pretty amused to see the VA's character summon the Road Roller Phantoms while yelling "ROOOOAD ROLLAAAA DAAAA!!" in the exact same tone as his Dio Brando character
    Yes, please.

When we eventually fight him, he needs to attempt to drop one on us for an actual attack. I would not mind.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Yes, please.

When we eventually fight him, he needs to attempt to drop one on us for an actual attack. I would not mind.
    I can see it potentially happening. In Chapter EX of EP1, Huey's VA made a reference to his Natsu Dragneel character from Fairy Tail by yelling out the character's catchphrase "I'm all FIRED UP!" in the exact same tone of the character once you've lowered his health to the point that he enters his super mode.