Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

can someone ask if they could take a good hard look at Emergency Quests and how most of the game's gearing issues seem to revolve around them (as in; how risky pugs can be, how little control we have to do anything on our own schedule, how they have been hesitating to make any truly challenging EQs since magatsu at launch)

I mean they are probably too commited to the EQ structure to open their eyes to any sort of alternative at this point, but we shouldn't just give up when we can still bug them about it

also yeah yamato could have been "done" for quite a while, they just had to book it into their update schedule; the same is probably true for Odin

edit2: man I would love to see them make the collab something like Macross Delta, just so I could see people get salty over it
    Last edited by Zorak000; May 12, 2016 at 12:42 PM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

My only question is what the fuck happened to Ultimate Amdusica? has it been scrapped?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I think it's still there, but it might just still be an unreasonable time out; it might not follow the same format as the other two since it'd be weird to have a 3rd stone type that isnt needed for austere or anything; not to mention the whole collection file junk seemingly pushing stones out of the picture now(?)

I'm just wondering why they would tease us by making the next update's banner "all of the dragonkin bosses"

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Does FFXIV have a lot of dragon bosses? They seem to always have a theme going with the collab boss LQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Does FFXIV have a lot of dragon bosses? They seem to always have a theme going with the collab boss LQ.
    The series as a whole doesn't have that many dragons, except for Bahamut, who is the series' quintissential dragon. VII and IX come to mind when talking about dragons, but the former had like, five versions of Bahamut, while IX had, well, "dragonkin", simply put.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 12, 2016 at 01:30 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

This game is dying so fast...
    I like how this is game is literally full of players and at the same time its "dead".

The game outside of EQ is dead basically, you play 30 min of humiliating a boss and then you turn off the game and go play something else because there is no content outside of doing EQ and no one is doing the other stuff like level up quest, because there is no reason of doing them since you get all the 13* by playing the EQ and you get a week worthy of excubes just from an EQ run.

The EQ destroyed the game completely its so monotonous nowadays its just: Turn On pso2>EQ>Dailys>turn off PSO2 every single day since they added the last gameplay value that was ultimate lilipa.

The game is Dead and its full of players (facepalm), its unbelievable i know...Many developers would dream of having the huge community that Pso2 has and its unforgivable what SEGA is doing letting this awesome game die like this, hell this game even had a graphical update witch was basically a waste for us old players that kept the game from dying since the beginning.

I bet im not the only one that feels the urge to play PSO2 post EQ but cant, instead it forces me to play when SEGA wants with all this scheduled crap...
    Everything is scheduled in this game: EQ, TA, XQ, Gathering, Featured, Dailys...You cant play when you want its really SAD...

I hate how the game is right now, sure we get the weapons a lot easier but why would i want the weapons if there is nothing to do with them.
    Its not like Monster Hunter that you got to get a new weapon and gear to fight a bigger Boss to get ever better Gear to defeat the even bigger boss...NO...Instead you get gear to do Featured Quests in normal difficulty killing lvl 5 enemies or killing Dark Falz Arms that we have been killing in 4 years now...

And i bet this broad cast will be more Collaboration bullcrap and no gameplay value in it, its being like that for ages...
    Im still waiting for lvl 80 im stuck at lvl 75 for more than a year...

Reborn my ass!
    Last edited by sesiom000; May 12, 2016 at 01:31 PM.

I already complained about the challenge and eq/content issues in the enquete.

Someone said a while ago in one of the livestream threads that Ultimate Amduscia was confirmed cancelled.
    I didn't watch the whole steam so I dunno if it was mentioned there.
    But the fact is that Ultimate is so boring that virtually nobody's doing it. Ultimate Amd wouldn't save episode 4.

Man, I hope the rest of episode 4's content isn't just collabo battle stuff like Odin.
    Sakura Wars collab EQ mimicking a Sakura Wars boss fight!
    Stuff like that. That would be sad as hell.

The whole Tokyo -> Yamato (obvious Kancolle influence) makes me feel like...
    Perhaps they intentionally steered the game towards modern-ish Earth so they can blatantly copy stuff they can't strike collab deals on.
    If the next area is indeed the Wild West... what popular franchise would they be ripping off?
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 12, 2016 at 01:59 PM.

Remind me why UQ is boring? I seem to be one of the few people who finds enjoyment in playing it with a Multi-Party.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

As far as I know there is no confirmation that Ultimate Amduscia was cancelled.