Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

UQ is "boring" because it's literally just running around in circles hitting stuff mindlessly. Since it's random content, it gets old fast since you're unable to play around with randomly generated content unlike set content.

Also I'm pretty sure the EQ system is exactly how they want the game to be. People are addicted enough to play on their schedule, which makes things slower > keeps people playing > more money. $_$

Strictly speaking also, we're not supposed to know about Ultimate Amduscia -- I am pretty sure the PSO2 team has said nothing concerning it.
    Last edited by Z-0; May 12, 2016 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I'm just wondering why they would tease us by making the next update's banner "all of the dragonkin bosses"
    Well, that's because we'll get "boosted version of existing bosses" as it's said in the roadmap, and it seems to include all of the non-EQ only bosses, but maybe it'll include Loser, Elder and Magatsu too. PD, DOuble, and free field bosses are pretty much confirmed, the 2 firsts by the trailer, the last by the banner.

EDIT : For UQ Amduscia, i'm pretty convinced it's because for UQ Nab and Lillipa , we waited respectively 11 months and 8 months before getting the story about them. So now it's possible they want to have the release of a new UQ with story board events involving it too
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; May 12, 2016 at 03:08 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I already complained about the challenge and eq/content issues in the enquete.

Someone said a while ago in one of the livestream threads that Ultimate Amduscia was confirmed cancelled.
    I didn't watch the whole steam so I dunno if it was mentioned there.
    But the fact is that Ultimate is so boring that virtually nobody's doing it. Ultimate Amd wouldn't save episode 4.

Man, I hope the rest of episode 4's content isn't just collabo battle stuff like Odin.
    Sakura Wars collab EQ mimicking a Sakura Wars boss fight!
    Stuff like that. That would be sad as hell.

The whole Tokyo -> Yamato (obvious Kancolle influence) makes me feel like...
    Perhaps they intentionally steered the game towards modern-ish Earth so they can blatantly copy stuff they can't strike collab deals on.
    If the next area is indeed the Wild West... what popular franchise would they be ripping off?
    All true, for getting fun i am run UQ, sometimes i am meet 1-2 ppl, who are doing order for compound techniques, i am always try help them - it is part of my fun.
    Other part - soloXQ, but i am done 100 times(not stages)

need next stage, like 1st EXP table after 50 LV. I am hope, what Odin dont die with 5 min or PD can oneshot even me.

I play by inertia, DO,TACO,TO. it is all bored
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    UQ is "boring" because it's literally just running around in circles hitting stuff mindlessly. Since it's random content, it gets old fast since you're unable to play around with randomly generated content unlike set content.
    its less this and more this:
    Quote Originally Posted by a silver king View Post
    ULT is dead because people already grinded it and why go farm ULT when the best weps/stones drop from eq only. Back when ares was the only 13* ULT was filled all they time, now most people have ares or better who ran it like crazy.
    hence why people were actually running it during the last boost week; mainly to just stock up on ares stones to either fill in gaps in their equipment, to boost element on their austere weapon since 2015 badges had stopped by then I think, and to stock up on Blast Parfaits for summoner; if anything that boost week killed Tokyo MPAs lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure the EQ system is exactly how they want the game to be. People are addicted enough to play on their schedule, which makes things slower > keeps people playing > more money. $_$
    but people aren't playing; they are just AFKing for EQs, taking up server resources and bandwidth. if the EQ content was always available, but after X amount of runs you stop getting EXP/Drops for the week, people will keep playing and then log out. Taking up less server resources, and cutting down on server-related expenses; while people that aren't around for the inital weekly EQ rush can still call in their friends that already did them to help out.

The notable benefit to that system is you still get to optimize those runs without the rest of the player-base feeling like they're being left out because they're not getting 15 times less reward than an organised group. Downside is there's little reward for optimization aside it's own reward, which may not be enough for some people. You'd also have the downside of swapping out "waiting for EQ time" with "waiting for a group to form" time. Essentially the issues cmode pubbing had... Remember the advantage of the EQ system is it does speed up group formation _considerably_.

Perfect? No. Better than what we got at the moment? It's hard to say without trying such a system out.
    Last edited by Raujinn; May 12, 2016 at 06:37 PM.

Also for the fact that RDR and triboost stuck on character holding hostage on us, we can't go out without wasting boost timer.

but people aren't playing; they are just AFKing for EQs, taking up server resources and bandwidth. if the EQ content was always available, but after X amount of runs you stop getting EXP/Drops for the week, people will keep playing and then log out. Taking up less server resources, and cutting down on server-related expenses; while people that aren't around for the inital weekly EQ rush can still call in their friends that already did them to help out.
    What he's saying is from SEGA's point of view, not Player's point of view.
    Everyone, I mean everyone still logs in because of the EQ, no matter how boring the game is already outside of the EQs for some players.
    That's the whole idea. That's the money right there. That's what SEGA wants (and so far it works, all the time).
    Last edited by SteveCZ; May 12, 2016 at 10:14 PM.

so what city is this live broadcast happening in, and is it open to the public or is it streaming only? i'll be in japan when the broadcast is happening, and would love to go in person if it's open to the public.

Ult does feel like mindless running around to me.
    But people have already farmed it to death, too. Its primary draw was the 13 stars.
    Now that there are 13 stars everywhere, why do Ultimate unless you want something specific?

And beyond that, most people already have decent enough gear that there's no point spending tons of time farming for a very slight situational upgrade.
    Even when they do add new content to play around with your fancy new gear, it's usually a rare scheduled thing you only get to play a few times a week anyway.

Random semi sleep-deprived babbling about Ultimate bosses:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 13, 2016 at 03:10 AM.

hence why people were actually running it during the last boost week; mainly to just stock up on ares stones to either fill in gaps in their equipment, to boost element on their
    yes, exactly, nobody actually runs any content in PSO2 because it's fun content, but because it has incentives.