Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    oho we have got an internet elitist here, yeah right everyone is stupid, you are the only smart guy here. My only impression about you is going around the forum calling everyone stupid or troll bait

this returner 2 incident was clearly an bug exploit case. Im surprised how shameless you cheater can put up these arguments to defend yourself . if returner 2 incident wasn't unwanted and not a bug why would they did emergency maint to took it down? they can just leave it alone

haven't met you ingame yet but i bet you are one of those TACOS toxic players out there who always yell at people and call them stupid
    You know the difference between myself and most? I can be smart and admit that I can be an utter moron and an idiot at times without playing the denial card or trying to play a game of "spin the bottle" to see who inherits the blame. I hold people accountable. Praise is not common from me, so when you get it, it is because you deserve it.

So that you know. I've only ran a chain of TACOs once since the TACO update. I hardly yell at people in real life or in an online game. Yelling at people is so rare from me that when I do yell, people take notice and start to believe that I am going to start smashing an asshole-shaped piñata!

I didn't buy a single Returner II unit. In fact I did not log in during the entire period that people exploited due to the fact I was remodeling and repairing where I live. I was also providing maintenance to my computers and my replies to this forum all came from my ipad.

The reason I came to PSO, PSU, and PSO-2 was because I wanted a break from tournament gaming. I was a super heavy tournament gamer and even won team-based global tournaments in the past. I wanted something different that wasn't as hectic, where I could "just play" and "unwind." I thought that Online Phantasy Star games lacking PvP would be an alternative environment to my PvP-Only Environments. It wasn't long before the community of players attempted to justify themselves as being superior to others through some means. In the original PSO it was all about the teams and elitism behind possessing weapons like Double Cannon or Spread Needle. In PSU it was all the idiotic Time Attack videos, while in PSO-2 its all the players that combine being a top TAer with Top Equipment and highest fashion around....

PSO2 gave me the ability to play the game regardless of the consequences the way I wanted to play it. I play as Fi/Te... I don't compete with other TAers because I am not here for that. If I fell into having to compete with others, then the purpose of playing this game would have failed and thus I would much rather return to real competition. In actual PvP based environments that are far better than proving who can beat a map the fastest...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Please remind me whether we're complaining about SEGA, fighting each other, or both.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Please remind me whether we're complaining about SEGA, fighting each other, or both.
    Since this is PSO-W.......both, I guess?
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    We don't really need a reminder when we are complaining about SEGA and each other all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    We don't really need a reminder when we are complaining about SEGA and each other all the time.
    Valid. It was semi-rhethorical anyways; I just don't think we need to bring personal attacks into this.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]