Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    What kind of dumbfuck bomb got dropped on SEGA HQ?

I leave the game for like a month and everything goes straight to hell, between this and the Returner thing. Damn.
    You're just in bad luck, m8.

@Xaeris
    I know that they're different but they're still similar to me.
    I'm more concerned about what will happen if they further integrate Star Gems.
    You know, as in, if it reaches a situation where a few won't be enough and people will be trying to get as many as possible in a short period.
    As in, accumulating them offline won't be enough.

I hope it doesn't reach that point, but just having them in the game is enough reason to worry.
    Especially with SEGA's recent track record.
    I haven't tried Collection File (not interested) so I don't know how much pressure is on people to use Star Gems to reset those timers.
    Collection Files are limited time only, so I know there is some amount of pressure.

I also considered the possibility that Star Gems weren't originally for Gathering, and they decided to attach them to Gathering after.
    It'd be especially strange if they planned it for Gathering all along but waited to implement Star Gems later.
    That would give the impression that they are not very organized.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 24, 2016 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    @Xaeris
    I know that they're different but they're still similar to me.
    I'm more concerned about what will happen if they further integrate Star Gems.
    You know, as in, if it reaches a situation where a few won't be enough and people will be trying to get as many as possible in a short period.
    As in, accumulating them offline won't be enough.

I hope it doesn't reach that point, but just having them in the game is enough reason to worry.
    Especially with SEGA's recent track record.
    I haven't tried Collection File (not interested) so I don't know how much pressure is on people to use Star Gems to reset those timers.
    Collection Files are limited time only, so I know there is some amount of pressure.

I also considered the possibility that Star Gems weren't originally for Gathering, and they decided to attach them to Gathering after.
    It'd be especially strange if they planned it for Gathering all along but waited to implement Star Gems later.
    That would give the impression that they are not very organized.
    The collection files we have right now have a fairly long time limit and a pretty short cooldown, so not much pressure. Of course, if they give us collection files with a shorter time limit, that would increase the pressure.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Yamato collect file only lasts 6 weeks and is scheduled only. It is probably going to be a bane for people who don't live in JP time zone.

Currently the only info we got about the Yamato collection files is we're required to defeat Phantom type ennemies but it was never said we had to defeat the Yamato boss to complete it. So i would wait until the collection file become available in-game to say "Yamato collection file is bound to a scheduled-only EQ", sure it comes with it but it doesn't mean it needs that EQ to do it
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Apr 24, 2016 at 01:26 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I still think PSO2 would be much better if new content was always available instead of being limited time only and only at certain times for 30-60 minutes.