Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yeah, sit4 looks like it's not going to drop much.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

After finally being able to look through everything (hard to look up lobby actions when most times people don't have male stuff in shop so I can preview... as I only do male lobby actions for certain reasons), and have to say the only thing I care about on the scratch is sit4.
    Too bad I have a firm thought of never spending more than 500k on a lobby action. Never broken that rule and never will.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    After finally being able to look through everything (hard to look up lobby actions when most times people don't have male stuff in shop so I can preview... as I only do male lobby actions for certain reasons), and have to say the only thing I care about on the scratch is sit4.
    Too bad I have a firm thought of never spending more than 500k on a lobby action. Never broken that rule and never will.
    When's the last time you bought a lobby action then?

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    FUN scratch lobby actions are reliably under 500k.

But yeah, AC scratch actions are basically always 500k+. Not sure there's even a single exception to this.

I bought most of my LAs at around 1m during these revivals.
    Bought some dances at 7-10m a few times, but only a few.
    I have to buy a shitton of outfits for 10 characters, so I can't really afford to buy the 20-30m LAs.
    I'd rather have outfits than LAs anyway.

In general I try not to buy stuff if it's not even going to get much usage.
    Harder to decide now that there's future possible layer mixing and the ability to change outfits at almost any time.
    With LAs I'm limited to the ones I bind to hotkeys because I'm too lazy to use the quick menu, chat window, or memorize LA commands.

I went over this scratch so many times and there's almost nothing I want.
    The stuff I do sort of want, barely dropped at all. Damn you SEGA.
    Because I don't want them that much, I'd only buy them if they were cheap.
    It's good the black cat dropped to ~2m, but I'd prefer the other cats.
    The black cat is hard to make out on black hair.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Doesn't look like the Genshou Tights are gonna drop any lower. Shame. They're not worth 7 mil to me. :/
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I can't stop wondering why sega keeps inserting craps in their gold scratch and leave the best ones in normal

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    FUN scratch lobby actions are reliably under 500k.

But yeah, AC scratch actions are basically always 500k+. Not sure there's even a single exception to this.
    This. Sometimes I try going for an LA myself from the FUN scratch, but if after a while I can't seem to get it (or any other item on the FUN scratch I want)... then pretty much I just hold my cubes for stuff like Rare tickets or something and just buy the stuff I want in the shops as usually I can get the money back from a few daily orders.
    Even then, I don't have many FUN actions I'm sure as it's not all of them I care for and would only get them... even if I don't like them... if they're very very cheap.

Won't lie and say I think all AC actions are bad (I like mainly the looping ones that don't seem seductive... aka most of the time it's not dances... all of the time it's not dances), but for example I think it was the squatting I was looking into because I did like how the male action look... I wasn't going to pay that much for a mere sitting animation though.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    I can't stop wondering why sega keeps inserting craps in their gold scratch and leave the best ones in normal
    Because in normal there's a lot of stuff in there that people might not want at all so you have to probably pay more to get the stuff you want in normal and if you don't want to deal with the BS in the normal scratches... then go for the gold where it's usually not much of the good stuff is held.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Cause Sega. Must have been years since they realized people do scratch mainly not for costumes but accessories and las.
    But yet Sega refuses to do anything about it, despite obviously missing out on a lot of money.
    Gold for only accessories and las would sell so much better than for only costumes.

The gold scratch used to be single outfits, and not bundles, so they did do something, but yeah, I think it would be more enticing if the gold scratch were stripped of revivals and had its pool limited to the cosmetic tickets available on the regular accompanying scratch.