Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

My first run(s) of Yamato.

I used to be a Su/Gu, but there was far too many times where I'd be left with nothing to do so I decided to go Te as a sub to make my Zan actually worth something. :v
    Last edited by Petunia; May 21, 2016 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    I used to be a Su/Gu, but there was far too many times where I'd be left with nothing to do so I decided to go Te as a sub to make my Zan actually worth something. :v
    Sounds like you should just play a different class...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Sounds like you should just play a different class...
    I can play every class, although I was a Fo/Te from launch till Episode 4. I love how Su plays, really rewarding with good micromanagement, but there's a lot of times where I'm left just standing still as my pet autos to get PP back or the boss is moving around too fast for the pet PAs to actually land. Basically, times where other classes would use Common Attacks, Evade/Block or chase down the enemy, Su's don't have anything to do. At least with Te as a sub my buffs are stronger, last longer and have a wider range.
    So I can play support during those periods, and that's been working well for group content.

Might try Su/Br later, I'm much better at aiming Viola at weak points now, wanna see what kind of damage I can get. Viola's become my go-to pet. It out DPS's my Trim and doesn't die in 1 hit. Trim seems to only exist for those who want to see high numbers now I think. Spend 5 seconds charging for 1 big number. Viola is spend 5 seconds dealing DoT and stupid Stomp damage without the limit of needing to charge in place for 5 full seconds, meaning I can keep the DPS up on moving targets. Dunno why I explained this. I just love Summoner that much I guess.

Sorry Force. :c

I can play every class, although I was a Fo/Te from launch till Episode 4. I love how Su plays, really rewarding with good micromanagement, but there's a lot of times where I'm left just standing still as my pet autos to get PP back or the boss is moving around too fast for the pet PAs to actually land. Basically, times where other classes would use Common Attacks, Evade/Block or chase down the enemy, Su's don't have anything to do. At least with Te as a sub my buffs are stronger, last longer and have a wider range.
    So I can play support during those periods, and that's been working well for group content.
    Eh, it seems like a pretty weird reason to choose a sub, since you end up with weaker pets and Te sub support is honestly pretty mediocre,. But I usually play Su/Gu just for the PP regen and barely use chain so eh.

Might try Su/Br later, I'm much better at aiming Viola at weak points now, wanna see what kind of damage I can get. Viola's become my go-to pet. It out DPS's my Trim and doesn't die in 1 hit. Trim seems to only exist for those who want to see high numbers now I think. Spend 5 seconds charging for 1 big number. Viola is spend 5 seconds dealing DoT and stupid Stomp damage without the limit of needing to charge in place for 5 full seconds, meaning I can keep the DPS up on moving targets. Dunno why I explained this. I just love Summoner that much I guess.

Sorry Force. :c
    I'm glad you understand what Viola is for, but Torim is still worth using for things that move around a lot, since Torim stab is so fast. And of course, the big numbers from Torim Spiral are still useful if something is going to be staying still long enough.

But don't stop using Viola. It's good. (o 3o)b

I'm glad you understand what Viola is for... But don't stop using Viola. It's good. (o 3o)b
    I want your babies.

Honestly for mobile fights I just keep my Viola's DoT up on the boss and it ends up doing more overall damage than Trim Stab. I once had a DPS of 25k through the DoT and Pet Auto Attacks alone against Apostle Dritzer. It's stupid strong.

Might give Trim a try for the stab though. I don't think I had my Trim at a point where it could fight by the time I made the swap to Te sub. I did like Gu sub, though. Hit a 3m Maron Strike with Chain up. If I can get the PP Convert ring to +20 and it actually restores a good amount of PP then I may try Su/Fi or Su/Br. Probably Br for the consistent damage and the Not Need to be almost dead to put out higher numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng~

Quote Originally Posted by .razor. View Post

Spoiler!

Exactly. This. Best.

Ran into one of those parallel areas a few days ago. First one since the graphics update, so naturally, screenshots everywhere.

Spoiler!