Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Yamato series: 1% damage up per enemy kill, up to 15%
    So basically near useless in a 12 man mpa too.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    brilliant !!!
    fk those new weapon, orbit and aus are 10 times better
    i hope for smt better than this, you dissapoited me SEGAAAAA !
    Pro tip: SEGA doesn't care what you think.

Make weapons that are better than orbit/aus now and people will complain all their hard work and multi-shipping went to waste.
    Right now they're just gearing new players up and old players that want to try other classes/make rainbow weapons quickly with the collect file system. Any weapon that's on the same tier as Ares or above is simply overkill for the game, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Make weapons that are better than orbit/aus now and people will complain all their hard work and multi-shipping went to waste.
    Right now they're just gearing new players up and old players that want to try other classes/make rainbow weapons quickly with the collect file system. Any weapon that's on the same tier as Ares or above is simply overkill for the game, anyway.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    So basically near useless in a 12 man mpa too.
    Useless almost everywhere. Where do you find 16+ enemies so close you can kill 15 within a couple of seconds of each other and start fighting the 16th?
    incredibly situational and then a mere 15% max.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    True, but that is precisely why we got Revolucio and Tagami. Revolucio is like 1% weaker than ares at full pb and Tagami is similar as well Both are good but lose to orbit and austere.
    These new weapons are all utterly worthless.

These new potentials are beyond pathetic. Revolucio did something great, reviving a decent old potential. Would have wanted a stronger version cause it's 2 rarities higher but it works quite well.

Now Sega went back to the BS of adding new potentials just so they are new and not giving a single fuckign thought about usefulness.

Sega once again took the wrong way instead of doing the simple thing, needing almost no effort but still giving people what they want.
    Like, for melee all they need is a next tier stance boost potential.

PS: I'm really disappointed cause even though I upgraded sword recently, I would have gotten the AIS sword if it was good. But now there is no point whatsoever.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; May 4, 2016 at 12:48 PM.

The potentials on these new weapons are rather disappointing. Looks like I'll be sticking to orbit/austere until who knows when.

what's the pot in the AIS rifle and launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Useless almost everywhere. Where do you find 16+ enemies so close you can kill 15 within a couple of seconds of each other and start fighting the 16th?
    incredibly situational and then a mere 15% max.
    It only resets on Quest restart, no? Still getting the kill(x15) with 12 people for the potential to work is ridiculous. Solo is somewhat bearable i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Very very dissapointed in these weapons, what are they thinking with these pots? AIS not only gives a crap damage boost but it also nerfs your pp regen, gg

I think you just have to be in range for the kill for it to count towards the potential; not having to deliver the final blow yourself.

Someone will test the waters when the update drops, so wait and see. It'll be guaranteed to be horrible for boss EQs, that's all.