Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Um no Offense but why didn't you post the names in English o-o......?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura1 View Post
    Um no Offense but why didn't you post the names in English o-o......?
    Just a guess but maybe for visiphone purposes.
    Can't we all just get along?

*BUmp*

got so I reached level 66 and got 2/3 Saiki Set ( Still using Nox Katana )
    I still haven't affinxty gloam set bc I just for my life survive the idea of RNG lord and plus it sounds expensive Im rather picky and since I dont have AC membership i can't buy those already made in player store which are probably way more expensive and will end up me killing myself so does anyone have any idea if I should Do for the Saiki set? 4 slots? 3? slots if so how can I cinrease my dmg I notice I cant really beat SH bosses which is a shame :V since it takes too long and i guess the lack of def makes me rather dye after 3-5 hits and the lack of dps make me cri since Im only dealing like 10K+ with mai PA's altho its only level 1 but I seen amyn deal like 20K+ so yea thats probably a problem considering im near 70 and I want to reach 70 b4 yamato Collection file is gone since I want that Bullet Bow ; w ;

First Main Problem,
    Never think that affixing is expensive, it really depends on how much you are willing to spend on it. I believe there are a lot of people spend millions meseta on AC scratch items from visiphone, but decided not to do anything with their equipment.

Like I said before, you can do it simple at first, then further enhance it in the future, you can always upgrade your set to another, never feel like your wasting money on units you are probably never gonna use in the future, you never know and even if you are never going to use it, they can always be your fodder for your next unit

------------------------------------

Reaching Lv66 and still not being able to solo a SH boss is a big problem. It means either your weapon or units are not grind, affix good enough or they're simply not suitable for your current difficulty anymore. The worse case would be you mess up something in your skill tree. I'm not going to go through that though.

Lets check it one at a time

Units : Gloam set

It's not bad for early SH, but the main thing is did you wear a whole set? It doesn't have a leg part to become a set, but it doesn't mean you don't need to wear a leg part. If you did wear a leg part, does your leg part is quality enough for SH?

In this current stage you should be prepare for XH units as well. Never have the idea of "I'm going to wait until I got a full set of Saiki then I'm going to change the whole set in XH and affix it as well! but before that, let me wear this non-affixed gloam set forever!"

If you do have problems with affix, go get a set of Ideal for now, it's a 5 slot unit set with Spirit 3 and Stamina 3, gives you 250 HP and 15 PP, grind it, equip it. When you do have a full set of Saiki, use them as fodder. You'd get a total of 400 additional HP for now. Should be acceptable for current state

Later when you're in XH
    you can do affix in the most stupid way : http://goo.gl/rWXIsE
    Put your Ideal unit as fodder 1 then go buy the rest from visiphone
    It's simple but it'll do the job. Won't be that expensive.
    You have a base 25 PP for Saiki, so it might be fine if you decide not to affix any on it
    You could go craft it EX LV10 and get additional PP or HP as well, so this would be fine if you're OK with it

Weapons : Nox-Katana

It's most likely going to be NT weapons, did you grind it fully? At least 50 element and +32? New generation weapons doesn't work like old type, you don't stop at +10. Make sure you fully grind it.

Also don't just Glen-Delicatessen the crap out of everything, I know people that use Glen-Delicatessen on bosses or mobs no matter what.

Affix : http://goo.gl/4NKQw9

For fodder 1, There's a bunch of these in story board or matter board
    You'd find it. Go get the rest from visiphone

If you still manage to get yourself killed by SH bosses after doing the above
    You got problems, either you messed up the Skill tree or you really need practice
    Last edited by Shirou66; May 25, 2016 at 11:18 AM.

hi i'm in the same boat and not sure how to even get nox jefus.. I just reached level 50, been doing SH border breaker and now i'm level 51. I'm still using a 9 star weapon and would like to upgrade to at least nox jefus but not sure where to find it? Started 2 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Temi View Post
    hi i'm in the same boat and not sure how to even get nox jefus.. I just reached level 50, been doing SH border breaker and now i'm level 51. I'm still using a 9 star weapon and would like to upgrade to at least nox jefus but not sure where to find it? Started 2 weeks ago
    you can get it from the collection file Saiki Revolucu or w.e its called all you have to do is beat level 61+ enemies and fill the bar up and once it reach 100% u go and beat another level 61+ enemy and the nox jefus will drop,,, I actually need another one for the last 10%, didnt feel like starting over bc I already have half of the file filled