Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

wha? you can RMT in pso2?
    why?

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by selfhate91 View Post
    wha? you can RMT in pso2?
    why?
    Reasons.
    I still remember going into explore either for certain orders and such. And would just see exp popping up randomly or seeing enemies like teleport away from me and a ton of rangers just blasting at calls with launchers over and over and over again with what looked like the reload animation missing.
    And very very expensive monomates showing up in shops.

10 years later, we're gonna see a post about sega still trying to release PSO2 in the west.
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMettaurX View Post
    10 years later, we're gonna see a post about sega still trying to release PSO2 in the west.
    Hey we might get it just in time for PSO's 20th anniversary at this rate.

The next generation of gaming is VR-Games...

There are already nearly 300 titles in development. Some of these titles are being made for VR-ONLY and not Monitor or TV-Support. Meaning a person can power on their computer, but if they want to play the game they will actually need the VR headset itself and the system will make a check for it.

The technical specifications required for FULL-VR Gaming are extreme. Below is a list of what is being asked for to enter "minimum specifications" for Full-VR.

Processor: Previous Generation Intel Quad Core
    Video Card: GTX 970+
    RAM: 16GB

Minimum Specification are for VR-Compatible Systems wishing to take part in semi-immersion of the VR System. Don't even try installing the game in a HDD... You will need SSD.

Recommended Specifications are as follows

Processors: Current to Next Generation Intel Processor
    Video Card: Full SLI 980 GTX+
    RAM: 24 - 32GB

VR Framerate is going to be 90 frames per second, not 60....

Thanks to this breakthrough in technology, all consoles in this current generation have become obsolete and useless unless one wants to continue in current gaming trends. All of the consoles have the specification for reduced resolution VR-Support, but none of them have the specifications to run a full Native VR-Game @framerate and @resolution.

I don't care about PSO-2 in the west. That was soooo 2012. Its 2016 and I am preparing for the 2018 - 2020 onslaught.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I wouldn't mind sticking with "old school/non-VR" refined/cleaned up 2012 gaming if I could... for maybe until 2020 who knows. I've played back with games like Guardian Heroes on 360 for longer than I did with the original SEGA SATURN version so... if PSO2 can get a similar treatment? (who am I kidding, two different "games" to handle altogether) I'd be happy!

Speaking of refined/cleaned up version, or lack thereof, why is PSO2 SO HUGE? And where does that extra 4.99 gig come from for the PS4 version?! HIDDEN ENGLISH VOICE AND TEXT FILES?

Quote Originally Posted by BWS-1 View Post
    I wouldn't mind sticking with "old school/non-VR" refined/cleaned up 2012 gaming if I could... for maybe until 2020 who knows. I've played back with games like Guardian Heroes on 360 for longer than I did with the original SEGA SATURN version so... if PSO2 can get a similar treatment? (who am I kidding, two different "games" to handle altogether) I'd be happy!

Speaking of refined/cleaned up version, or lack thereof, why is PSO2 SO HUGE? And where does that extra 4.99 gig come from for the PS4 version?! HIDDEN ENGLISH VOICE AND TEXT FILES?
    Seems like we both like older games.
    I have the old FF games on Ipad and Emulator...

...though my favorite game way back in the day was an old Original Nintendo game called "The Guardian Legend." I still play from time to time.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Minimum Specification are for VR-Compatible Systems wishing to take part in semi-immersion of the VR System. Don't even try installing the game in a HDD... You will need SSD.
    That's pretty much bullshit.

vr isn't even gonna be worth it for a long time :/

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    vr isn't even gonna be worth it for a long time :/
    It'll be worth it when we can plug it directly into out brains.

Forget to eat and die