Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

This changes nothing, all that response does is reword its delayed.

I've proposed this solution before as have many before me. If SEGA has any intent at ALL PERIOD on making an English accessible version of the game then make GLOBAL servers; keep them at the same patch level, provide Japanese and English customer support and billing options then just use the client the community has already made. Simple solution; requires absolutely no effort on their part and they get "free" money. Legalities are a thing but if they are so intent on releasing west do it that way or no one will play and we will just have a repeat of PSU.
    ~ RisaXSeph
    Persephone - Bu/Hu - ID: Atsumari - Ship 2
    "A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know your important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari; Kiru-Acu: Blissful Shadows

I use to be an internet OG like you; now I just try really really hard.

Yeah, you'll get an official English release, but you'll also get this watered down Western version, probably with no boob slider, no sexy wear, stupefied dialogue changes or cuts, and also be years behind JP version. Localization may as well be synonymous with censorship these days. It's not really a nice thing anymore, y'know?

If one wants to play the game in English, just do it already. Like right now, seriously. It's not perfect, but get around what's not translated well using online sources.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; May 5, 2016 at 12:45 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    "We are sorry that our employee caused you to become sad that our game is delayed... Oh wait DELAYED... U mad!"
    ~ RisaXSeph
    Persephone - Bu/Hu - ID: Atsumari - Ship 2
    "A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know your important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari; Kiru-Acu: Blissful Shadows

I use to be an internet OG like you; now I just try really really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Yeah, you'll get an official English release, but you'll also get this watered down Western version, probably with no boob slider, no sexy wear, stupefied dialogue changes or cuts, and also be years behind JP version. Localization may as well be synonymous with censorship these days. It's not really a nice thing anymore, y'know?
    1. Localization changes are not censorship

2. SEGA is not Nintendo of America

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    1. Localization changes are not censorship

2. SEGA is not Nintendo of America

There's a growing trend of it becoming just that if you had been looking at a lot of recent titles lately.

Biggest relevant example is Blade and Soul, an MMORPG that got released some months ago and got hit by "localization" bullshit as well. You shouldn't be rolling your eyes and dusting it off as an "NoA" problem, it's a legit concern.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; May 5, 2016 at 01:39 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    problem is they still hold up, if anything your just attention whoring at this point
    I'm pretty sure he always has.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm pretty sure he always has.
    ya and its a shame im enabling it

All I would want is PSO2es to be part of that thing, so I can be lazy and use their translations.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯