Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    soloing on raid boss, playing w/o UI
    Destroying teams too.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    It's an easy solution, but what if I want to play THIS game atm, as i've stated before?
    Play with your waifu, play some more with your waifu, go to B1, eh maybe solo UQ or some EQ boss, get bored, dress your waifu a bit, alt+F4 and select yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Playing for fun?

Any quest that involves inviting friend partners, or sending thumbs up.

If I have money, scratch some AC. If no, trade cubes for tickets.

Right now just EQ, getting harkotan stones, and TA (every day).
    Had a little LA shopping due to revivals.

Me, personally, I like to spend my time goofing off with friends, dancing around in my room and dressing my characters in all manner of outfits. Then take 20,000 screenshots.

Sometimes I just like booting PSO2 and doing nothing of any real value. Maybe it's just my attachment to seeing my characters doing all manner of crazy things, but the game has an undeniable charm for me that I can't stay away from for too long.
    I'm gonna hit 20 characters at this rate and I'm fine with it

See, this problem is completely alien to me atm.

I haven't leveled all of my classes to 75, and I am far, FAR from being able to afford all the LAs and accessory tickets I want. Well, doesn't help that I only recently got back into the game after a years-long (literally) hiatus.

Also, I started a new character and basically started over, albeit not from scratch because TWINKING, BABY! *ahem*

It's decent enough fun. Game's still really easy, but the constant progression keeps me well-occupied.

Well I've been away for two years so consequently I suck again.

Mecha kitties kicked my ass really hard in UQ today, I'll have PTSD every time I see one now..

Anyways I typically spam SHAQ 50 risk for a shot at the new 13's, VHAQ to level up lowbie classes, and yeah that's pretty much it.

I love that the game has always encouraged the player base to do specific quests but it's gotten to the point where that's only a handful of quests. You really do see the same things everyday.

That said I can keep going happily as long as I have goals and since when I left 10 stars were the big thing I am severely lacking in Orbit/Austere weps.

So yeah... basically I do anything that helps me get closer to Orbit/Auster/Revo

I'm getting back to strength slowly but I have a strong suspicion by the time I can get an austere it might be outdated.

I say that because suddenly they're practically handing out 13's to players, it seems like they're trying to gear us up for something?

I've been catching up on the matter boards. Believe it or not I never finished Episode 1, and I've been playing for years now! Gives me something to works towards, and the story IS fun.

Besides that I play with my friends or just play as my secondary character, who I've been trying to level recently.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Doing the closest thing to actual PSO2 experience without playing PSO2 (because I'm a pleb who's still dreaming for a 'non-nihongo' version of that thing):

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/

Messing around in there, thinking I have awesome builds but probably doesn't. Though I DID try to make a tactical tank... not sure how viable that would be, especially given how everyone and their moms seem to be all about ATK. Surely they know more than me, a dude who's extensive PSO2 experience is limited to the internationally released Character Creator FROM 2012. Can't believe I wrote an entire review about the thing back then...

Anyway, I'll go make more coffee.

I've been playing Dark Souls 3.